Chapter Sixteen

I say quietly picking away at my food while the boys talked to Lynda about her wedding plans which was seriously begging to annoy me.

Well the wedding isn't what's annoying me, it's the fact that she makes it so hard for me to hate her.

She's beautiful, she's incredibly kind, funny.

She's kind of perfect, I actually kind of like her.

"That leaves me to my last question Livia?" I raised me head and looked at her.

"Will you be my maid of honour, and select three of your girl friends to be my brides maids?" She asked, I smiled a genuine smile.

"Of course I will" I couldn't just turn that down, besides I have Ashley, Eleanor, and maybe I can convince Liam to ask his fiancée Alison to join in.

"Also Niall, Will you be my best man?" My dad asked, Niall had the cutest grin on his face and shook his hand.

"Of course" I smiled at Niall and continued to eat, finishing of the small amount that was left on my plate.

I watched Niall stand up from the table along with the other guys "I hate to eat and run, but the boys and I have an interview we need to get to" Niall said.

Lynda got up and hugged each of the boys, my dad shook their hands.

"Livia I'll be in touch, so we can talk about the wedding" Lynda pulled me into a hug.

"Sounds good"

I have my dad an awkward hug and pulled my jacket off.

When we got outside it wasn't really raining anymore, it was more of a mist.

Niall pulled me into a hug, then planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you in the morning" he said, I waved him goodbye then crawled in the taxi beside Jackson.

"You guys are cute" Jackson smiled.

"Thanks" I mumbled

***

"Hey I'll be back" Jackson said pulling a hoodie on over his t-shirt.

"Okay" I smiled, I looked up at the lights when they flickered and settled back into the couch.

I leaned forward when I heard some banging coming from outside "Jackson?" I called out standing up.

I searched around for any sigh of him and walked closer to the door.

I peered out into the darkness and continued to look around.

I saw a shadow, which looked like a person.

"Hello" I mumbled hoping whatever it was would hear me and leave.

The banging came again.

"What the hell" I mumbled slipping on some flip flops which didn't go well with my sweat pants.

And walked outside, this is a bad idea there's probably an axe murderer outside and I'm about to walk right into his trap.

I walked deeper into the trees where I saw the shadow and screamed when I heard a noise behind me.

I jumped backwards stepping into a pothole which sent me rolling down a small hill.

I groaned when I hit the ground and stopped moving a sharp pain shot up from my ankle, and I yelped in pain when I tried to move it.

Please don't be broken.

"Liv?" I heard Jackson in the distance footsteps growing closer and closer

"I'm here!" I yelled loud enough so he could hear me "what the hell happened?" he asked running down the hill towards me.

I winced when he pulled me out of the mud and almost instantly fell over not being able to put an weight on my foot "It looks broken" he said picking me up I groaned.

"what were you even doing?" he asked "I heard something, so I went to investigate tripped in a hole and fell down the hill" Jackson chuckled which made me start to laugh.

"It's not funny" I complained "Oh it's a little funny" he shoved me into the car and began to drive to to hospital.

"Let this be a life lesson" he pulled me carefully from the car "when you hear things outside and your home alone do not go and investigate"

I rolled my eyes "I need to see a doctor" he mumbled to the nurse at the front desk.

She typed something into the computer and I was placed in a wheelchair and led into what I'm assuming was the x-Ray room.

"I'll be just outside" Jackson walked outside and they began to x-Ray my foot.

This sucks, I'm so smart tripping down hills and breaking ankles.

***

Jackson sat with me on the surprisingly comfortable hospital bed while the doctor put the finishing touches on my cast.

"What happened?" Niall asked staring at my foot I looked at him then back at my foot.

"I was investigating a noise outside and I tripped in a pothole which them sent me rolling down a hill.

The boys chuckled "babe how many times do I have to tell you that your not a very good detective" Niall joked kissing my head.

"Ha. Ha" I fake laughed "there you go Livia, now try and keep off the foot, in two weeks I want you to come back for another xRay, and then we'll decide if it would be a good idea to remove that cast and give you an air cast that you can walk on" the doctor said, I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much" I used the crutches he gave me and stood up.

"Careful" Niall mumbled trying to help me "I'm fine" I told him and I started to walk well limp.

"You better heal quick I still want tht surf off" Liam said helping me into the car.

"Either way I'll still kick your ass" I grinned Liam laughed.

"How'd the interview go you know before I messed it up?" I asked "It was so boring, I'm actually glad yo called" Harry rested his head on my shoulder and sighed.

I giggled and pat Harry's head gently "Well I'm glad I could be of use to you boys"

****

A/n, okay I officially have a bone to pick with Zayn what is his deal, he already screwed things up when he decided to leave to have a normal life, then released a single and spent a lot of time with that rapper dude but now's he's treating the boys like crap, honestly he needs to chill.

And honestly I've lost all the respect I had for him, maybe it would be different if he wasn't a douche about leaving but now he's just being a class A douche bag, it's quite annoying.

Anyways, do you guys agree or am I just talking to the wall here. I want to hear what you guys have to say, and not just about the Zayn situation what do you think about the book, how am I doing?