Chapter Nineteen

I followed Liam down to the car and climbed in the back seat beside Harry who was still upset about everything that was going on.

"I shouldn't even have to go to this" Louis complained from the passengers seat "I need to go" Liam told him "Specially Livia who Niall is still ignoring"

It's been almost four days now and Niall hasn't talked to me since the only times he's left his room is to grab rood of some sort and use the bathroom, this is getting pathetic Niall needs to grow up and stop being so God damn childish before I punch him in the head.

On a plus side though I got my seven million dollars from Simon and school is all paid off, so I'm kind of happy about that.

Kind of happy? I'm stocked I'm a millionaire, that's awesome! For me anyways. "I don't know how much more I can take of Niall honestly guys I'm sick of this childish shit, I think I'm going to California to visit my mom and my Aunt Jen for a few days so I can give everybody a bit of space" I told them "besides when we reunite again things will have cooled down and this won't suck as much" Harry opened his mouth to speak but closed it quickly, understanding that I need time away from the group just like everybody else does.

"I agree with Livia, I'm going to go and stay with Alison" Liam told Us "I'm just going to go back to England" Harry added.

"Me too, I'll leave Niall the beach house for a few days if that what he wants but we all could use a break" Jackson added I gave him a small smile. "Guys" Louis said "I can't believe this is happening" he frowned dropping his gaze to the ground, I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I can't either, but the important part is that the rest of us stick together" Harry gave him a reassuring smile, he nodded.

"When we get back to the house I'm packing to leave" I told them, the nodded in unison. "Yeah, that's a good idea" Jackson agreed. I nodded.

****

I finished packing my bags in a little over an hour and began to make my way down stairs with my suitcase, and backpack, Niall was nowhere in sight which i was kind of happy about, because I can't handle the silent treatment for much longer before I go crazy, this doesn't just affect him it affects all of us and he needs to realize that, his band mates need him.

I need him.

Jackson grabbed my large heavy suitcase, leaving me with just my backpack which wasn't heavy because it only contained my carry on things which wasn't really heavy at all.

I smiled weakly and he placed it in the car for me, I smiled at him and climbed in with everyone else who were waiting for me already.

Liam smiled at me probably realizing I was upset about the whole Niall thing and rubbed circles on my back, I half smiled and rested my head against the window.

I know that whats going on with the boys doesn't concern me, but I feel like with everything that's been going on my life was ten times harder than before Niall showed up.

My phone vibrated and I was quick to look at it thinking Niall had texted me but it was just Zayn, him and I have been texting these last few days because the other boys are still pretty pissed so they'be been avoiding him, which I feel bad about Zayn made his decision and they should stick by his side no resent him.

Z: Heard you guys were all splitting up and I wanted to apologize I realize I've got everybody on edge and pissed off and I feel horrible I never meant for this to cause such a shit fest. I also wanted to see how you were doing, I know things with you and Niall aren't going so well...

L: Yeah we're all going to head home for a little while until things smooth over, theirs just to much tension right now and it's getting to everybody, time away will be the safest thing to do. As for Niall and I, I wish I knew what was going on for myself, he hasn't talked to me since you told them you were leaving, he's being a jerk, and I can't put up with it any longer. I texted him back with a frown on my face.

The car ride to the airport where we would all go our own ways was silent, and gloomy just like the dark grey sky above us, my phone vibrated again.

Z: I'm sorry about that, I really am. I didn't think things would go so badly, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you, anything at all. I'm still here you know, I'm still your friend, the boys are still/and always will be my brothers. I just need some time to adjust, just like everyone else does.

Of course he's still apart of our messed up little family, you can't break the bond between family that easily, specially not ours we're stronger than we look.

L: We still love you Zayn there's no question about it, you'll always have a place in our hearts, and you'll always be the fifth member of One Direction because no matter how shitty things get we need each other, we'll always need each other! You don't have to be sorry, and you shouldn't be sorry you've done what will eventually make you happy, and if you're happy I'm happy. I need to go now, but I'll text you when I land in Cali.

I shoved my phone away into the little bucket for all your metals and things before you walk through the metal detector, then gathered them all back in my pockets, they boys were right behind me.

I held onto my ticket tightly, and turned to face the boys, this was where we parted ways until who knows when, tears blurred my vision but I blinked the away and pulled Harry into a huge, he squeezed me tight.

"You have a safe flight and call me whenever" he mumbled sadly into my ear "You to" I responded before moving onto Louis.

"Niall will come around" I gave him and nod and hugged Liam. "Liam?" I asked he looked at me "Keep an eye on Niall for me?" I asked, he half smiled "I will" he agreed.

"I'll see you soon?" Jackson hugged me tighly for a moment then let me go "I'll see you all soon" I wiped a stray tear from my eyes as four of my best friends boarded their planes back home.

I glanced down at my phone and sighed, still no text from Niall. Guess I should probably go now.

I passed the woman my ticket and she mumbled tiredly "Have a safe flight" and handed me back my ticket, I faked a smile and boarded my plane to California.