Chapter Six

I woke up with a pounding head but I wasn't in my bed, so then where was I? Oh god did I go home with Jackson? Like what even happened last night? I opened my eyes and quickly got out of bed.

I was still wearing my dress from yesterday so that must be a good sign, I walked around the large room until I found the door to get out And walked down the stairs, I heard talking coming from the kitchen and followed the noise.

I was surprised when it was Liam And Harry in the kitchen cooking what smelt like french toast "good morning, late night?" Harry asked, I nodded my head and sat down at the table.

"How did I get here?" I asked Liam turned to me "you called me at 12:30, and I picked you up and brought you here, you were asleep when you got here so I stuck you in Niall's bed" he started to grin which confused me a bit.

"Oh okay, well thank you for picking me up" I said, he passed me a plate of food and without saying anything else I began to eat. I really do wonder what happened last night.

Oh shit, I should probably call Jackson so he's not wondering what happened to me last night, he was actually a lot of fun to hangout with, I might see if he wants to grab lunch or something today.

I searched through my phone for Jackson's number and clicked call when I found it.

"Hey Liv! Where'd you get off to last night?" He asked sounding as tired as I was

"I apparently called my friend and ended up back at home, though I really don't remember what happened last night" we both laughed a bit

"Yeah me either, but hey at least we both had fun" he said looking on the bright side, I smiled to myself

"That is true, hey I was wondering of maybe you wanted to grab lunch?" I asked as I shoved a piece of the French toast in my mouth.

"Like today?" He asked, I swill owed my food "yeah, if your not busy" I said casually filling my mouth once again, I really was hungry.

"I would love to, I gotta go but I'll pick you up at your place say 1:00?"

"1:00 sounds perfect, see you then" I hung up the phone and continued to eat, Liam and Harry joined me at the table, followed closely by the rest of the gang.

The weird thing is, Niall never said hello to me, he always says hello. Is he mad or something. actually scratch that. Of course he's mad you idiot, you went out all night got drunk, forgot to text so people knew you were still alive, and you were almost two hours late getting home. I remember Liam telling me that he was pissed so I guess I'm getting what I deserve, the cold shoulder.

I stood up and dumped the remainder of my food into the garbage, I'm not so hungry anymore.

I left the group behind and called for a taxi, I really hate that Niall's mad at me, I mean he can leave for four years without so much as a word a single freaking word, but I can't go out for one night and have some fun without starting world war three.

Typical asshole he is.

"where are you going?" Niall spat I spun on my heels "home" I spat back turning away from him. "Why?" He asked "because clearly I've over stayed my welcome" I mumbled, Niall walked over and stood beside me. "What?" He sounded shocked.

"You clearly don't want me here" I frowned, I really just want Niall to open his eyes and realize how much he means to me I mean the boy makes me friggin crazy, I can barley think strait when I'm in the same room as him I hate it!

"Of course I want you here" he stepped in front of me so I was forced to look at him "you didn't even say hello to me this morning" I looked down at our shoes.

"I'll admit it yeah I was pissed, I thought something happened to you, and I was a little offended when you called Liam to come get you not me"

"I got drunk, I had no clue who I was calling. I wanted it to be you, but it wasn't" I sighed looking back at the blonde haired boy.

"Sorry" he mumbled, I watched the taxi pull up in front of the house. "Don't be, I'll see you later Niall" I gave him a quick hug, and hopped into the taxi.

****

"So he's coming back for more?" Eleanor and Ashley cooed while they laid on my bed scrolling through Pinterest, I pulled on my light wash ripped skinny jeans, to go with my black and white jack Daniels crop top. "What do you think black toms, or green converse hightops?" I asked holding the two pairs of shoes up.

The girls took their time looking it over and both pointed to the green pair, I tossed the black pair back in my closet and put the other ones on.

"Surprised you didn't scare him away" Ashley laughed, I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone into my pocket, they could be a little less obvious that they hate me going out with this guy.

But I wouldn't even be going out with this guy if Niall wasn't so stupid, and opened his eyes realizing that I really like him.

But of course I doubt that will happen, he would realize it until it slapped him in the face, which I'm really quite tempted to do considering he's being stupid.

"He's a nice guy" I defended "mhm" Ashley mumbled, I rolled my eyes. The girls followed me down stairs while I waited for jackson to show.