Chapter Thirty

I tossed and turned all night after eventually falling asleep and by that time it was already almost daylight.

I felt the bed shift which told me Niall had gotten up but was trying not to wake me in the process.

Little did he know I was already awake, he hasn't spoken much since last night after our encounter with josh.

He knows I don't want to talk about it, and he hasn't asked yet. But I know it bugs him that I won't tell him what happened.

Niall deserves an explanation, which he will get with time, I just don't really think I want to talk about it yet.

"Niall" I mumbled rolling over in bed to face him, he finished pulling a shirt on over his head and looked at me.

"When's everyone getting here?" I mumbled rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Their planes get in, in about half an hour I'm just heading to pick them up" he answered.

"Want me to come with you?" I asked "I would love to have you come along, but you have a date with little Theo" Niall smiled leaning down to kiss me.

I blushed. "Oh?" I asked.

"Yup, Denise will have him ready by eleven" Niall grinned, I chuckled and smiled.

I can't wait, Theo is honestly so adorable.

"Sounds good to me, now hurry you don't wanna be late" Niall and I kissed one last time before he rushed off to meet the gang at the airport.

"Oh hey I forgot" Niall said poking his head in the doorway I looked at him waiting for a response.

"Harry took an early flight in, he's going to hangout with you and Theo, in fact he's brining Theo here now so you might wanna get ready" he mumbled.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, and takeover for Harry we can grab something to eat and have a picnic at the park" I nodded and smiled at the idea.

A picnic in the park with my two favourite men sounds kind of perfect.

"Sounds good, call me" I walked over gave him a quick kiss and started rummaging through my cloths for something to wear.

****

I stuck with a plane yellow sundress and some black flip flops to enjoy my day in the sun with Harry and Theo, walking down the sidewalk, holding one of Theo's hands while Harry had the other we hummed along to 'All About That Bass' by Megan trainer, because that was Harry's happy song.

"Harry" I mumbled getting his attention, he stopped humming and raised an eyebrow.

"Why did you come early?" I asked looking for his honest answer, Harry looked strait down to the ground then scooped Theo up, Theo giggled but went back to watching his surroundings ignoring Harry and I.

"Harry" I asked again "what I'm about to tell you, you can't say anything to anybody" he mumbled slowly and quietly, looking around to check and make sure nobody was listening.

"Of course" I mumbled back looking around with him. "Livia, Louis got a girl pregnant" my jaw dropped open and I nearly chocked on air.

"What?!" I almost screamed Harry glared at me, but calmed when he realized there was nobody around.

"Who?" I managed to ask that idiot is barely over a break up with El, now he's banging other girls and making babies what the hell?!

"Brianna jungwirth, she's some stylist he's been friends with for a few months." He shrugged.

"So why did you pick me to tell, do the other boys no?" Harry shook his head.

"Just me" he sighed.

"Why are you so bummed out about this?" I asked "I was with El yesterday, she's a mess Liv, like an actual mess" Harry and I frowned.

"Oh no" I mumbled "she'll be crushed-"

"She'll be more than crushed" Harry added, I nodded my head in agreement.

"Doesn't help thy so will Liam" he mumbled "liam?" I questioned.

"Him and Allison have tried twice for a baby, she's lost both of them he only told the boys and I he was so crushed, so was she. They put off the wedding because of it" I looked at Harry and he nodded

"This will hurt him, I know it will" I mumbled pulling Theo from Harry.

"Hey" he giggled. "Where's my hug munchkin" I giggled with him he wrapped his little arms around my neck and squeezed me tight

"Group hug!" Harry said joining in all of us began to laugh.

"I love you guys" theo smiled happily "love you too" Harry and I said in sync.

"So what so we do about this?" I asked Harry who took Theo in his arms.

"Well I have to tell Liam, then the rest of the boys. If this gets out before they know they'll be pissed that I knew and didn't say anything" he mumbled.

"Let me handle Liam I know how to talk to him, and maybe Niall. But you need to get on telling everybody else. Like now Harry" I warned.

He nodded and sighed "I know, I will. I appreciate the help" harry smiled slightly, but deep down I know that he was hurting.

"Cmon, they'll be back soon, and we'd be better off telling them today" I mumbled linking arms with Harry, he sighed and nodded his head as we turned back in the direction of the hotel we were all staying at.