Chapter Thirteen

When I finally woke up just after 11:00am, I was the last one to wake up, and seeing as I don't feel like going anywhere today I'm just going to take a quick shower and change into some sweats.

I half dried my hair and pulled it back into a braid, then I slipped into some grey sweat pants and a lose grey v-neck.

Maybe I could just stay up here all day instead of having to go downstairs to see my fake boyfriend, and friends.

"Livia!" Harry yelled from the bottom of the stairs "what?" I yelled back

"Get your ass down here!" Zayn yelled, I could hear his grin.

I walked down the stairs where Harry was standing with his arm out, I linked arms with him and we gracefully walked into the living room where everybody was on the couches watching 'The Little Mermaid'

"Love this movie!" I said happily as Harry and I climbed over the back of the couch, I waited for him to settle before I put my legs on him as a foot rest.

Thankfully he didn't mind that.

Every time I would turn my head to look at Niall he was already looking at me, and would quickly turn away thinking I didn't see him, it was kind of cute actually. But it would be cuter if I wasn't fake dating him, and mad at him.

Okay I really can't stay mad at Niall anymore, I pulled my feet off Harry, and knelt forward planting a kiss on the top of his head he blushed.

"Thank you for being an awesome footrest" I laughed standing up, harry patted my back as I moved away and I reached for Niall pulling him along behind me.

"Liv" he mumbled, I turned around and looked him in the eyes

"Please, come with me" he grinned a little and followed along.

"Where are we going?" He asked, I laced our fingers together. And we walked down to the beach.

Without a second thought I turned around and kissed him, I felt his hands snake around my waist.

And a smile on his face as he kissed me back "thought you were mad at me?" He mumbled against my lips, I kissed him one last time before pulling away and sitting down in the sand with him.

"I was, but it was stupid" he had a smile on his face.

"What made you decide to agree with Simon?" He asked, I sighed and shrugged "he said it could help you, a while ago I saw the article about your last girlfriend, and how she was arrested for stealing money from you" he frowned.

"I know how bad that was for you Niall, we might have been apart then, but I still watched you grow, I kept up with you and saw what happened.

"You might not have done the same for me, and so what it's been four years, I still cared about you more than anything, and not being able to see you sucked.

"So when Simon offered me the money, and the deal I realized that I can't be mad at you, being famous isn't all that easy and I get that now, I just wanted to help you." Niall placed his hand on my thigh and smiled at me.

"Part of me wished that you'd say no to fake dating me" I frowned St Niall's words. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't want it to be fake" he mumbled, I couldn't hold my smile back.

"I don't either" I said quietly, Niall grinned and leaned in for another kiss, I smiled against his lips.

"So, it's not fake?" He asked helping me up from the sand. "We're actually dating?"

I smiled "it's not fake" I pulled him into a hug and he spun me around, I giggled, this vacation could be good after all.

"Let's go" Niall said, I began to follow him but stopped when my phones buzzed in my pocket, my mother was calling me.

"It's mom, I'll catch up to you" I gave him a smile and he jogged back to the house.

"Hello?" I answered

"Liv Honey, where are you?" Mom asked, shit I forgot to tell my mom I was going to Australia for a while, oops.

"Crap mom, I should have called, I'm kind of in Australia" I mumbled "oh yes I know that, I called Niall" she giggled

"Than why'd you ask where I was?" I laughed with her " I meant are you alone?"

"Yes, just chilling at the beach why?"

"Your father called me this morning" she mumbled sadly into the phone.

"What?" Neither of us have heard from him since he up and left six years ago, what's he doing calling my mom now, he probably needs help with something like he usually did when he was around.

"He's asked me if it was alright if he came to see you" my jaw fell open "and I said yes, and gave him your number"

"What!" I yelled into the phone, she shouldn't have done that. I don't want to talk to him.

"I'm sorry Liv, but keep in mind that he is still your father, be polite when he calls" she said sternly.

"When is he going to call?" I asked curiously. "I don't really know, but just know that he will call" I sighed.

"Alright mom" I mumbled annoyed, I be polite if I feel like being polite.

"I have to leave for work now sweetie, but I'll call in a few days, love you" she said happily, I smiled "love you to mom"

I hung the phone up and shoved it in my pocket, then jogged back up to the beach house to join everyone else, who were now in the kitchen eating mac'n cheese.

Niall slid a plate down to me, and I happily dug in. I haven't eaten much in these past few days and I've come to realize that I'm actually really hungry.

I almost chocked on some noodles when my phone started to ring.

****

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed this super boring chapter. But hey they're dating now so that awesome!

I attempted making a new cover for the story, and I like it, can you guys tell me what you think of it?

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

Talk soon

Xxx!