Chapter Seven

I don't usually recommend burgers for a date meal, but in this case I'm really glad we chose them because fast food, and Disney movies equal best date ever.

I laughed and threw a French fry with ketchup at Jackson's face, leaving ketchup on his face, he used his finger to wipe it off them attempted to wipe it on me.

I dove over the back of the couch and started running from him.

"You wouldn't dare" I starred him down, and he starred me down still holding his ketchup finger out.

"Watch me" he taunted, I was cornered, no where to go, I screamed when he wiped the ketchup down my cheek and started to laugh, as my arms made their way around his neck, our faces inches apart.

His blue eyes starring into mine, slowly our faces inched together, then finally closed the gap.

His lips were soft, and his kiss gentle, and perfect.

I felt his hands snake around my waist, and the kiss quickened, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

I like Niall, this just doesn't feel right I mean it's nice, I like it but aren't there supposed to be fireworks when the kiss is really good?

He carefully set me down on the counter, and I let me legs fall to either side of him, my fingers playing with his hair while his played with the hem of my shirt.

I pulled away for air and we both smiled, I laughed a bit, I just made out with someone while I had ketchup on my face, that's attractive.

I stayed still while he grabbed a cloth and cleaned my face off "thanks" I blushed "your welcome"

I'm not going to lie, that was nice I haven't felt like that in years but it just feels like I'm using Jackson when I like Niall.

At least I think I like Niall, now I'm not so sure.

Jackson's got me so messed up, my emotions are all over the damn place and I just cant figure it out, who do I like,and why the hell does it have to be so complicated?

I just wish it wasn't so hard to tell Niall how I felt, maybe then this wouldn't be so hard and I could just be happy with someone.

At least Jackson makes a move on me, Niall sure as hell doesn't, and I doubt he ever will.

I slid down off the counter and stood beside Jackson, who was just kinda starring at the tv "i should probably get you home now before I make you late again" he smiled down at me, and helped me into my sweater. I smiled at him and put my shoes on.

"You could stay at my place and hangout for a while if you wanted" I suggested casually while we walked down to his car "yeah cool" he said

It was a quick drive back to my place and I couldn't help but notice my drive way full of cars, everybody's probably at the house this should be interesting.

Jackson and I walked up the front porch and the music coming from inside got louder and louder with every step, I gave jackson a concerning look and opened the front door

There was nobody in the living room, in fact I don't think there's anybody in the house, where is everybody, I followed the shouts and laughter to the back yard jackson trailing closely behind.

"Brace yourself" I warned he just laughed and we continued outside.

I began to laugh when I saw Eleanor on louis back, and Ashley on Harry's back racing around the back yard, shouting at each other to run faster. Niall shouted my name and ran over to me and turned around ushering for me to get on his back.

"Excuse me, I must" I smiled at Jackson who began to laugh and I jumped onto Niall's back clinging to him for dear life while he sprinted easily catching up to everybody else "Liv!" Ashley shouted, her face red from laughing "hey!" I yelled back as we passed Harry and her.

"Slow poke!" Niall fired back at everybody else as we ran passed Liam and Zayn who were waving green shirts around, I'm assuming this is the finish line. "We win!" I shouted hopping off Niall's back, he bent over to catch his breath with a huge smile on his face.

"That is so unfair, you can't come in like that and cheat! I want a re-match!" Louis demanded El jumped off him and stood beside me and Ashley "get over it Lou, Niall and I are clearly better" I grinned patting him on the back.

He huffed.

I returned my glance to Jackson who was standing awkwardly watching us, I ran over to him and grabbed his arm "c'mon" I mumbled he followed.

"Hey guys this is Jackson" I smiled pulling him into the center of the group. "Hey man, I'm Liam" Liam shook his hand, Jackson smiled at him. "Ashley" Ashley said clearly checking him out.

"I'm Harry, That's Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Eleanor"Harry said introducing everybody, everyone including Niall said hello with a smile, how real Niall's smile is I'll never know.

"Now how about that rematch?" Jackson asked casually, all the girls myself included grinned at him.

Jackson and I paired up, Eleanor went with Liam, Ashley went with Niall, Harry got on Zayn's back, and Louis manned the flag.

We all lined up beside the picnic table and readied ourselves Jackson tightened his grip on my legs and I tightened my grip around his neck careful not to choke him.

"Ready! Go!" Louis shouted, Jackson took off sprinting taking the lead. How on earth can both Niall and Jackson full out sprint while I'm on their back?

Jeez they must both workout a lot, I bounced on his back which if we weren't running would have looked like I was awkwardly jumping his back, which is kind if what it felt like.

Louis held the green shirt away from his body to avoid being trampled by the stampede that was about to pass him.

Laughter erupted when Zayn and Harry took a spill taking Liam and El with them.

I laughed so hard I almost fell off Jackson.

I raised my hands on the air and started cheering again, two wins for me!

Niall frowned when he came to a stop, but I smiled and slipped off Jackson's back. "And the winners are: feather and muscles!" Louis cheered waving the shirt around in the air.

Jackson and I high fived while the rest of the grass stained group joined up.

"Zayn you suck" Harry complained dropping to the ground beside me "agreed" Eleanor added wiping lose strands of grass off her cloths.

Louis pulled a piece from her hair, and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Why are we doing this in the dark anyways?" I asked curiously joining Jackson on the bench.

"Because that's what happens when you leave seven idiots alone to go hangout with cooler people" Liam laughed earning a high five from Jackson.

I shrugged. Can't really argue with that. "We should go somewhere" Ashley jumped up and stood in front of us all.

"Where would we go Ash?" Harry asked standing up. "I don't know let's walk around, and find something to do!" She yelled we all just kind of nodded.

There's nothing better to do, I got to my feet Jackson following my lead. "I'm in but somebody has to carry me!" I complained, my lazy side showing through.

"Okay" I heard Jackson mumbled from behind me right before I was thrown over his shoulder and carried followed by everybody else.

"Where to?" Niall asked leading the pack "wonderland" Ashley answered as we took of on an adventure.