Chapter Eighteen

I propped myself up on the picnic table and watched Niall, Jackson, Liam and Harry kick the ball around while Zayn was nowhere in sight.

He's probably off with naughty boy somewhere, avoiding the truth.

Niall kicked the ball up and sent it over to me, I caught it in the air and tossed it back, he winked at me.

Niall's actually really good at soccer, to bad he has a bad knee and can't really play.

I frowned.

I'm going to go and find something else to do, I can't join the guys for soccer cause I'm crippled but I can watch tv and eat food.

Yeah that sounds like a plan.

I slid down of the picnic table and turned around but Zayns voice calling everybody in distracted me.

Oh god is he going to tell them now?!

The boys stopped passing the ball around and I followed everybody inside to the living room.

Niall saved a seat for Me beside him and I happily sat down.

His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer while Zayn began to speak.

"I know you've all noticed that I've been a little off these past few days" he began his voice shaking with every word, he looked as if he was about to cry.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking, like a lot. And I've come to realize that I don't know if this is the life that I want to live right now, I'm not ready to be this huge pop-star that everybody looks up to-

"-I'm still young, I still have some growing up I need to do, I'm just not ready to be in the band" a tear fell down his cheek.

"What are you saying?" Liam asked, his voice shaky. I looked around at the other boys and their eyes all watered, Harry had already began to cry.

"I'm leaving the band, I've already talked to Simon that damage is done" he started to cry some more.

"Are you kidding me!" Louis yelled anger flowing through him. "I'm sorry man, it's just
Something I need to do" Zayn defended his choice.

"What happened to brothers for life?" Liam stood up and turned to leave "I'm guessing that's just bull shit now"

Niall shuffled a bit beside me and stood up "how could you just leave like this?" He asked hurt, I went to reach for Niall but he pulled away and left the room.

The other boys kept whatever they had to say to themselves and left the room all crying.

Zayn dropped down on the couch and I moved towards him.

"If your happy I'm happy, and I'm sure the boys will come around soon they just need some time" I kissed the top of his head and he gave me a weak smile.

I should go find Niall and see If he's alright.

I heard a door slam shut and muffled yelling the boys probably all got together to talk about this.

I walked into the room, Harry's face was red and he was crying louis was comforting him.

Niall was crying as well but he looke more angry than anything "it's probably naughty boys fault he's leaving!" Niall yelled I glared at him.

They should just support his choice, they'll still befriends.

"Guys Zayn wouldn't leave his four best friends just evaluate of somebody else, you mean more to him than anything else in the world!" I defended Liam rolled his eyes.

"You know what Liv your not in the band you wouldn't know" Niall spat. clearly angry of my choices. "you should just get out." I was shocked when Niall told me to leave and so were the other boys.

I sighed and without arguing I left the room slamming the door closed behind me.

Niall doesn't need to start taking his anger out on me, I will not be his punching bag.

The door opened behind me and Harry came out pulling me into a tight hug, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back, he started sobbing into my tee-shirt soaking it with tears.

I hugged him tighter in attempt to sooth him "don't listen to Niall" he mumbled pulling away and whipping his eyes.

I gave him a weak smile "it's okay Harry" he nodded and walked back into the room.

I on the other hand went to my bedroom to leave everybody else alone.

I can't believe Zayn left the band, that's super shocking.

***

"Hello?" I pressed my phone to my ear and listened for a answer.

"Hey Hun it's Lynda" I smiled "oh hey!"

"I heard about your ankle and I wanted to see how you were doing" I chuckled.

"I'm a little sore but I'm doing well thanks" I said.

I heard shuffling on the other end and somebody said something but I couldn't understand it.

"I was wondering if your dad could borrow Niall tomorrow to go suit shopping?" She asked.

Good luck with that Niall hasn't talked to me since he told me to get out two days ago, then again I have been avoiding him and hanging out with Harry who needed comforting as well.

"I.. I'm not sure you would have to call Niall" I mumbled "is he not with you?" She asked.

"It's complicated" I said sadly "I understand, no further questions. I'll call him then, I hope things workout"

"Okay" I responded, and said goodbye.

I kind of hope Niall goes out tomorrow he could really use a day away from this place.

***

A/n so the best thing has just happened to me!! For my 16th birthday my parents got me 3rd row tickets to OTRA!!!! I'm so exited this is the coolest thing ever!! Ahh!!