Chapter Thirty-Four

"This isn't working!" I said letting a sigh of frustration out "I hate this!" I growled.

"It's fine, we still have time" Allison mumbled trying to sooth me. "Two hours is not time!" I yelled.

"I need something that screams sexy, something that shows off my curves" I mumbled.

"Well why didn't you say so Hun, I think I have the perfect dress for you" Miriam the woman helping us look for dressed mumbled, then rushed off.

I sat there waiting for her to come back and when she did, she was holding a very elegant navy blue mermaid ballgown, I smiled with happiness and tried the dress on.

Just like I wanted it hugged my curves perfectly, and went amazing with my skin tone. It was truly the perfect dress.

"Goddammit your hot" Ashley said I finished the look with some white heels, this is perfect.

"I'll take it, just charge my credit card" I said the woman nodded.

"Alright let's go get our hair done, Liam is sending a limo to pick us up. I'm supposed to warn you we're being asked to wait at the entrance, so they can announce us to everybody" Allison said as we walked into the hair salon

(A/n picture of dress to the side)

*****

I took a deep breath and watch as our limo pulled up to the red carpet lined with Paparazzi, snapping pictures of anyone and everyone who exited one of the hundreds of limos.

"Is it to late to go home" I gulped.

"Don't worry Hun, Liam brought me to one of these once and it was pretty crazy, you'll have fun, just work the cameras, and smile" the door opened, and a very elegant Allison exited the limo.

Ashley followed, I exhaled and stepped out of the limo, then I was swarmed like none other, panic set in and the flashes nearly blinded me.

"Hey, let her through" an unfamiliar voice said, linking arms with me the man walked along with me, finally I was out of the crowd, I turned towards the stranger and my heart nearly Fell from my chest.

"Justin Bieber" the words flopped from my mouth, and he grinned "and you are?" He asked as we smiled for the cameras "Livia," I smiled.

"Well Livia, it's a pleasure to meet you" he answered, holy shit I'm touching Justin Bieber!!

"Liv!" I heard Ashley yell she waved at me with a smile "I have to go that way, thanks for rescuing me" I chuckled.

"Any time" he smiled and I joined the girls. "That was justin Bieber!" Ashley screeched. "I know!" I screeched back.

What can I say, I'm a teenage girl, and it's Justin Bieber, no judgement!

"I was stuck in a crowd of paparazzi and he helped me out" I blushed.

"Niall better watch out, Justin's gonna steal his girl" Allison joked.

"Girls if you could wait over here, your dates will be waiting at the
Bottom of the stairs, which you will walk down as soon as your name is announced" a woman directed us.

"This is so cool!" Ashley "this is so overwhelming" I mumbled, Allison placed her hand on my back to sooth me.

"Show time girls!" Someone yelled, "alright I am pleased to announce the ladies of the court, and their handsome dates to the ball" words spoke through speakers.

"Allison fields accompanied by Liam Payne of One Direction" the crowds roared and Allison gave us a smile before she walked out and made her way down the stairs.

"Next up is Ashley Oaks, accompanied by Harry Styles Of One Direction!" Ash took a deep breath and put a smile on her face as she made her way down.

I stepped forward awaiting my turn and looked down at the crowd. Where the hell is Niall?

"Lastly we have Livia Jordan, accompanied by Niall Horan of One Direction"

I gulped and took a step out, c'mon Niall where are you.

I scanned the crowd but still no Niall, When I reached the bottom of the stairs I went to turn and run when Justin caught my eye.

He smiled at me with his arm extended waiting for me. I smiled relieved

"Thank you" I whispered "again"

Justin chuckled, I can't believe Niall would do that to me.

"Where's Niall?" I whispered to Harry he shrugged and scanned the room.

Loud music filled the room and everyone around us began to dance  "I can't believe him" I rolled my eyes and turned around stopping dead in my tracks when I came face to face with Niall.

"Livia I'm sorry!" He started reaching out for me, I pushed his hands away and slapped him.

Niall stood there shocked.

"Your an asshole" I mumbled before running off "Livia wait!" I heard someone yell from behind me

But I just kept running. Warm tears ran down my face, and probably all my mascara too.

"Smile Livia" some reporters yelled, I stopped and had a dear in the headlights look on my face.

I turned around but there were more behind me "get out of my face" I shoved a reporter back and turned again.

This time I saw Justin in a bright red mustang ushering for me to get inside, I quickly grabbed the heels off my feet and sprinted towards the car.

"Are you okay?" He asked speeding off, I clipped on my seatbelt and wiped my eyes.

"I'm fine" I lied, Niall is such an asshole. I can't believe he did this to me, I can't believe I actually came to this thing for him.

It would have been him in this situation and not me. This sucks.

*****

A/n so I went to my very first one direction concert last night and it was so freaking amazing!!!!!!!

I've never been so happy.

Anyways sorry for taking forever to update, thanks for reading :)