Chapter Thirty-Two

I walked beside Niall, our hands locked together, our toes burning in the hot sand along the beach, silent, all besides the sounds of the cool breeze, and the ocean waves pounding against the salt stained rocks, which covered the majority of the beach.

Niall seemed to be in deep thought, as he ignored everything around him, myself included, every so often he would open his mouth as if he were to say something but quickly shut it and went back to ignoring the world.

I don't think I'll ever fully be able to understand what goes on in Niall's pretty little blonde head, he's the type of person to bottle things up and once in awhile when he gets really angry or upset he just explodes, destructing everything in his path.

He's always done this, doesn't matter how bad the words are burning inside his head he'll let them push him around until he can't take it anymore.  Which worries me, I've witnessed Niall breaking down, and its heart breaking, easily the saddest thing I've ever seen.

"Will you please just say whatever is on your mind Niall?" I asked, Niall dropped my hand and turned towards the ocean, taking a seat on top of a bigger boulder, and letting his feet hang into the water. I followed him over and sat beside him, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"Niall, what is it" I said softly looking at him, as sigh escaped Niall's lips, and he avoided my eyes. "Part of me wishes that it wasn't Brianna having a baby," he mumbled, what does that even mean?

"I don't think I understand" I said briefly, Niall turned his body towards me slightly "I wish it was you" he mumbled, my eyes went wide and I let my mouth fall open, a wave of shock going through my entire body.

"I'm sorry what?" I mumbled, looking for confirmation. I'm sorry is Niall Horan currently telling me that he wants to have a kid with me, is he mad about Louis having a kid and not him?  Cause I don't really understand what he's getting at.

Quite frankly I don't even know if I want to understand what he's saying.

"I know we're only young still but Livia, I want to have kids with you, I wanna be the father of your kids" the words dropped from Nialls mouth like rain fell from the sky, my heart stopped for a second, then started beating really fast.

I blushed slightly, but went back to being confused.

Niall wants to have kids like now?

"You wanna have kids?" I mumbled "Now?" 

Niall shrugged then went back to facing the ocean "Yeah, I do" he answered "I feel like this would be a perfect age, I can provide for the two of you, get you anything you would ever want" 

"Niall please" I said stopping him, this is a little to overwhelming, part of me actually feels sick.  I don't think I'm ready to have kids, and we're not even married we're just dating, what happens if we break up of something, I surely won't win a custody battle against the famous Niall Horan.

I mean not that, that would happen 'cause I know Niall and he's definitely not that kind of guy, but there's just so much to think about before we should even start thinking about children.  I'm not ready to be a mother, and surely he's not ready to be a father.  

"Niall, I'm 20 years old" I mumbled, maybe a bit harsher than expected, Niall just stared at me "Life's just beginning for the both of us, a child right now would just stand in the way of the things we want to do"

Niall looked angered by those words and stood up "Stand in the way of what?" he asked

"For you the band" I pointed out the main fact, Niall would rarely ever be home, he's always going on tours, and what not and it makes him so happy which I love more than anything, I don't want to stand in the way of his happiness, and I surely don't want him to pick between the band or me.

"I'll leave it" he said quickly "No!" I replied "Your not going to leave the band that's just stupid"

"So wanting a to have a child with the woman of my dreams is a stupid idea?" he asked harshly "No it's not a stupid Idea Niall, it's just to soon" 

"To soon?"

"Yes"

"How?"

"We're not even married yet?" I mumbled standing up

"Than Marry me" Niall's words surprised me "I'm serious marry me, okay I love you"

"Niall"

"Lets just get married right now, in my home town with all our friends"

"Please stop" I told him "Okay, I love you more than anything Niall but this is Liam and Allison's time, they don't deserve being shown up after everything they've gone through" Niall rolled his eyes "Oh but it's okay for Louis the screw a random girl and have a kid, because that's not one upping Liam and Allison at all!" he yelled.

"What is your problem?!" I yelled back defensive "You!" he yelled, I shook my head and rolled my eyes "You've always wanted kids, what's changed your mind, is it that you just don't want to have kids with me?" he asked 

"Oh chill out Niall, of course if I were to have kids I would want them to be your kids, there's no question about it.  And yes I still want kids, of course I do, nothing has changed, but I don't want them at this age."I said honestly.

"why not?" he asked "because I don't okay, why are you so mad, did you really expect me to say 'Awesome lets go make babies right now!', because if you did that would have been stupid" I fired back.

"No I didn't expect you to say that, and I'm sorry I'm so stupid thinking that I wanted to have kids with you, any girl in the world would be happy to have my children!" Niall yelled, my mouth dropped open.

tears welled in my eyes and I took a step back away from Niall, and turned on my heels, "Screw you Niall!" I yelled, my voice cracking a little more with every word.

"if children are really that important to you, then go be with one of those millions of girls that would be more than willing to have your children" I mumbled, by the time I finished my sentence I was crying.

"Liv" Niall stated trying to stop me, but before he got to close I jogged off, ignoring the pain in my ankle, I sprinted into the hotel, with perfect timing to have run into Liam.

he grabbed either sides of my arms and looked into my eyes, scanning them "what's wrong?" he asked, I tried to hold back the tears that were falling from my eyes but it was almost impossible, I couldn't even find words without choking and crying even more.

Liam didn't ask another question instead he just pulled me into a tight embrace, and I cried into his chest.

****

A/n

Hello everyone, sorry for the slow update I've just been so busy, thanks to everybody who's voting, and leaving cute little comments, I love seeing that, please keep it up.

Leave a comment on how you thought this chapter was, I really want some more feedback, and hey don't forget to vote.  Love you all!

Xxx!