Chapter Three

Hey guys so picture of Livia, and Ashley to the side, Livia is the girl with dark brown hair and a nose piercing, Ashley is the blonde girl. Tell me what you think of them, anyways onto Chapter Three, enjoy. Xxx!

*****

I ran along the beach trying to get away from Niall, and Liam who were trying to steal my phone so they could take selfies on it.

I couldn't stop laughing I turned around to see how far they were from me which was only like two meters then I ran into something which sent me toppling to the sand

"Yes I got it!" Zayn shouts standing up waving my phone in the air, I continued to laugh while I watched the boys take stupid selfies

"No fair you came out of nowhere" I complained laying flat on my stomach "life's not fair sweetheart" Niall grinned laying down in the sand beside me, the sun was just beginning to set which looked so beautiful on the water, the way it reflected off the waves.

A random gust of wind blew causing me to shiver, it was actually quite cold outside which is kind of surprising considering it was early May.

"Ugh" I moaned getting up out of the sand "lets go somewhere with heat" I said pulling Niall's fat ass from the sand "agreed it's freezing out here" Harry tossed me my phone and began making his way off the beach, we all followed.

"Where are you going?" Ashley asked Harry who was currently leading the pack

"I am going to wonderland, would you like to join me?" He grabbed her hand pulling her along "and hangout with a bunch of drug attics, no I think I'm good" she pulled her hand free, and stepped away from Harry.

"We could go back to our house, and watch some movies" I suggested "ouh! Can we watch mean girls?!" Zayn said in a high pitched voice "obviously" louis answered. I laughed slightly.

"Let's stop at the store and pick up some snacks" Niall said, oh him and his food, I tell you that boy could eat at all hours of the day without exercising and still not gain any weight.

Lucky asshole.

"Agreed" Liam said

"What time is it anyways?" Ashley asked harry pulled his phone out "it's just after 8:30" he said putting his phone away once again.

"You guys just wanna spend the night?" I asked looking at Niall, he shot me his perfect smile "I'm in" he said, all the boys agreed with Niall.

"I'll have to leave early to pick Eleanor up from the airport but I'll bring her back" louis said, I nodded and climbed into the van sitting beside Ashley and Harry

Liam hopped in the drivers seat and began to drive "so Liam, when are you brining Alison down?" Niall asked "In like a week and a half, she's in Africa with Sam" he said.

"Who's Alison?" Ashley asked "Liam's fiancée" Niall answered "ouhhh" Ashley and i cooed.

Liam laughed and pulled into the parking lot of the store, "I'll go" I said getting out of the van "I'll come" Niall followed, I nodded and walked inside with him

Niall's arm brushed mine with every step we took, which cause my heart to race it was a feeling I'll never get old of.

Is it wrong that I wanted to kiss him, to get wrapped up in the crazy life that is Niall Horan?

I mean he's my best friend so there's no way that he feels the same way about me, even if I tried to get him to like me, flirted even more he wouldn't notice, he sees me as a sister, never anything else so putting myself out there would be pointless, and a huge waist of time.

Though I've never actually tried to get with him but I don't know, it's only his first day back in four years, I shouldn't try and Rush things because then I might mess things up and that's the last thing I want to do.

I just don't know what to do whenever I'm around him my heart races, and he's the only thing I can think about, that honestly makes me crazy.

"There is some serious thinking going on in the pretty little head of yours" Niall nudged my shoulder and I smiled a big snapping back into reality.

"I just can't decide what I want more, a kit-kat, or a wonder bar" I said making up a story, Niall smiled "that's simple just get both" I nodded and stayed quiet.

Niall picked up a basket and began filling it with chips of all different flavours, assorted candies, and dozens of random chocolate bars, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well I think that's good for me, what do you suppose everybody else wants?" He asked with a serious expression I couldn't hold it in and bursted into hysterics, Niall joined me.

"I'm kidding, you think this is good?" He asked picking up a case of Pepsi "Yep, I think that's perfect" I helped him unload, then pulled out two 20's

"Oh no you don't" he said stoping me, I gave him a look and watched as he passed the girl a 50 "Niall I can pay you know" I looked at him, he just shrugged and picked up the bags, I grabbed the case of Pepsi.

"You don't need to pay, keep the change" he said as we started walking away "I hate when you won't let me pay for things, I don't care how rich you are Horan I can buy my own way in this world" I told him, he ignored it though.

"Of course you can but as a gentleman it is my duty to never allow the girl to pay" he put the bags in the van and climbed in "yeah yeah" I said climbing in beside him and closing the door.

God this boy is such a plain in the ass but I guess that's what I love about him.

*****

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter, oh and by the way the picture to the side just shows Livia, next chapter you'll see Ashley.

Hope you guys liked this chapter, and I'll talk soon!

Xxx!