Chapter Twenty-Three

I walked as fast as I could to catch Naughty Boy before he got into his car, to go home and hobbled up to him "Hey" I said getting his attention, he gave me an odd look, and faced me.

"Hey Liv" his eyes traced my body, and I stood awkwardly in front of him "We're going on another trip" I mumbled rather quickly, he shrugged waiting for me to get to the point "I was wondering if you would be interested in coming?" I asked.

"For how long?" he asked leaning his back against the car "For however long I guess, I just really think it would be nice for Zayn to have you along you know with everything that's happened these past couple days" I sighed, and watched a random car drive past.

"Yeah sure, I guess. When are you planning on leaving?"

"I know it's kind of a short notice but I want to leave tomorrow, I left all my things in California at my moms place but as soon as I grab them we'll be on our way"

"Uh, alright then I'll pack some clothes and I guess I'll see you tomorrow" he winked and without saying another word he left, I sighed and limped back the the house to go get ready for my doctors appointment, where I would finally get this stupid cast off.

***

I limped down the stairs, carrying the bag of things I'd brought to Zayn's house to night of the accident, my ankle was a little sore but it was nice to finally breath again.

I tossed my bag in the taxi and climbed in the van in-between Niall, and Naughty boy. I felt naughty boys hand brush against my thigh but shuffled over and ignored it "so where to first baby?" Niall asked swinging an arm around my shoulder.

"I just need to stop by my moms place, but you guys can go ahead and take a plane over, I'll inly be a few hours behind" I kissed him quickly "no way, your not going alone" I glared at him, hm I wonder why he won't let me go back home alone, maybe because that's where I was beaten.

"You know you won't always be here to protect me" I mumbled "but while I am here, I'll be by your side"he smiled at me, and I blushed. "Let's just get going I want to get to Ice Land, I love snow" Harry said casually while bobbing his head to whatever song was playing in his ear phones.

I decided that while he only had one ear bud in I wanted to see what he was listing to, I grabbed the bud and held it close to my ear jealous by Nick Jonas was playing, I grinned and dropped the ear bud.

Harry gave me a small smile and put the bud into his ear "snow is so beautiful" I mumbled "hey louis how's things with you and El?" I asked louis lifted his head off the window for a brief second, gave me a sad look and placed it back against the window.

"It's um, over" his voice was barley audible, i frowned and my mouth dropped open "oh Louis, I'm sorry babe" I placed a had on his knee and he weakly smiled, then plugged some headphones into his ears.

I could hear the music faintly but couldn't tell what was playing "Oh yeah guys, I've gotta run back to Australia for a little bit, to close the house and what not but I'll catch up with you guys in a few days" Jackson blurted from the passengers seat.

I mumbled an okay then rested my head on Niall's shoulder.

****

"I left everything the same way you left it" mom mumbled, she sounded annoyed by the fact that I up and left without so much as a phone call. I guess I would be a little annoyed to if someone did that to me, so I can't really complain.

I shoved the remainder of my things into my bag and zipped it up throwing it over my shoulder, I gave my mom a weak smile but she didn't return it, instead she asked me "why did you leave?"

I looked around the room trying to come up with some excuse when Niall spoke up answering for me "we were fighting at the time, and when I found out that she was staying here I came and got her, I know it was bad timing and she should have called but its my fault not hers" Niall looked to the ground, and my mom still looked annoyed

"So then what happened to your face?" she asked, my eyes went wide and panic set in. "I-I.. I tripped" I stuttered, she stared at me then shrugged "You were always clumsy" she chucked and walked out of my room.

I breathed out and gave Niall a small smile, I'm really glad he spoke for me, because who knows what I would have said.

"lets go then" I mumbled walking back downstairs where Harry was waiting Niall took my bag from me and him and Harry walked outside so I could say goodbye to my mom before I left again.

"Bye mom, love you" I said hugging her, she kissed my cheek and smiled "have fun sweetie, and be careful" she patted my bag and walked beside me to the porch "I will" I made my way down the front steps and climbed into the car joining everybody else.

I waved back at her while we drove away and she blew me a kiss I chuckled and leaned into Niall.

"Ice Land here we come!" Harry said happily, we all laughed along with him, I think this trip is going to be a lot of fun, and hopefully drama free this time, I'm just really excited to go snowboarding, much like surfing which I didn't get to do much of in Australia I love to snowboard.

Hopefully my foot won't bug me when I get down there, that would be really annoying.

****

a/n hello guys, so sorry this update is so late, its been a really crazy few days,and with exams, and traveling all over for track and field I'm swamped with busyness, so don't hate me if for the next month my updates are slow and crappy.

anyways hope you enjoyed this uber boring chapter, vote, and drop an opinion in the comments, happy reading!

Xxx!