Chapter Nine

I lugged my bag behind me, as I trailed behind the rest of the group, it was only 6;50 in the morning and the airport was pretty quiet which I was thankful for cause I was still half asleep.

"C'mon we only got 10 minutes" Jackson said, pulling me forward, Niall grabbed my things from me and Jack threw me over his shoulder I didn't fight against it I just wanted to sleep.

Niall passed our tickets and the lady to us to enjoy our flight all while looking at us with a strange face.

Niall handed me back my phone, and we walked up the stairs onto the plane, I've never been on a plane before, haven't even been outside of Ireland.

It's a little scary but at the same time I'm super excited "you got a private jet?!" I asked looking around the large space with a small kitchen, nice chairs, a washroom and even beds in the back.

I was astonished, I've never seen anything like this it's amazing.

Jackson carefully put me back on solid ground and I plopped into one of the lazy boy look alike seats, Niall say beside me and Jackson sat with Liam.

"Niall this is amazing" I said to him a smile plastered on my face, my heart was beating rapidly with excitement.

"Your amazing" Niall whispered barley audible, he was probably hoping that I didn't hear that. but I did. Did Niall just call me amazing, what's that supposed to mean?

Niall freaking Horan just called me amazing! That's awesome. I blushed and waited silently for the plane to take off.

"Guys what's should we do first?" Harry asked as the plane slowly got higher and higher into the air.

"Surf" I blurted Liam yelled "yes!" And I laughed "I like you" he grinned pointing at me. I chuckled slightly and leaned my head against Niall's shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto his lap where I nestled into him, his warmth comforting me.

"Everybody should try and get some sleep" Eleanor said as she cuddled into Louis chest. Jackson sat where I was sitting originally and pulled my feet up so he was my foot rest, I got comfortable and closed my eyes so I could try and get some sleep.

"Just an entire day of flying and then we're there" a tired Zayn mumbled.

I didn't last long after that and fell into a deep slumber.

**

"Where'd you learn how to cook?" Niall leaned over the counter grinning at me, I re filled his plate with Mac and cheese.

"Pinterest" I smiled "it's good for everything!" Ashley yelled from the cot in the back of the plane.

"Agreed" Zayn added. Niall gave me his award winning smile and went back to his seat.

Maybe in Australia I could make my move on Niall.

"I just can't wait until we land" I said sitting back down beside Eleanor.

"We should be landing in any minute" Liam checked his watch then looked out the window, I joined his in looking at the view, the beautiful view.

"We're almost in Australia!" I yelled sitting back in my seat, the girls joined in my cheer.

"what should we do first?" Ash asked "I think we should check into the hotel then hit the beach" Zayn suggested taking a seat beside Louis.

"This is your captain spaking I need everybody to take a seat and please fasten your seat belts, we'll be landing at the Sidney airport in just a minute" the boys all cheered which made me smile, I love seeing my friends happy.

I clipped in my seatbelt, and everyone else did the same, bouncing in our seat we kept our eyes on the window watching the plane get closer and closer to the ground underneath us.

"Does anybody know a good place to rent surf boards?" I asked as the plane landed, Niall shrugged staying quiet but watching me.

"Theirs this place along the beach we're going to, we can rent their" Liam gave me a small smile, I returned it.

"How long do we have that hotel for?" Jackson asked, I shrugged looking to Eleanor for answers "I only kept this one for the night" she answered.

"Any other reservations?"

"Nope"

"Good 'cause we won't need one" everybody turned their attention to Jackson, what he think we're gonna go backpacking through Australia? I don't think so.

"Why?" Ashley asked undoing her seatbelt, I followed her lead and did the same, I reached into the cabinet my bag was in and slung it over my shoulders getting ready to leave.

"Because I have a beach house not far from here, we can use that" my mouth dropped open, jackson has a beach house?

"Dude you have a beach house?" Zayn asked as shocked as I was, he nodded. "My family's got money" he shrugged like it was no big deal, I was still shocked.

Oh my, look at all those people, their everywhere screaming girls jumping around waiting to get a glimpse of the boys.

I rolled my eyes, this has gotten annoying fast.

Niall stood in front of me, blocking my view of the scary looking teenage girls. He shoved his SnapBack on my head, pulled my hood up, and shoved a pair of sunglasses on my face to cover me.

There is no way I'm going to do this every time I try and leave a damn building with these guys.

Niall smiled at me, then his hand wrapped around mine.

"I rented a car, it should be waiting for us at the front of the airport" Eleanor yelled over the screams. one of the guys working for the airport passed me my suitcase, and I smiled thankfully using my free hand to pull the heavy luggage behind me.

When we got into the airport a security team surrounded us, helping guide us through the crowds of paparazzi, and fans. Theirs so many of them, I don't even know how they knew we were coming today.

It's so weird to see this, still gonna take some getting used to.

"Over here!" Louis yelled we all rushed up to the two range rovers, Niall threw my bag in the trunk along with his, and we crawled in waiting for everyone else, we had to split up because their was nine of us.

I was with Niall, Zayn, Eleanor, louis, and Liam. Ashley, Jackson, Zayn, and Harry were in the other car with most of the luggage.

"I just wanna hit the beach!" I groaned watching the amazing view out the window.

"Me to, the waters amazing here!" Liam cooed A smile spread across my face. "I dibs rooming with Livia" Niall called out.

"What about Jackson?" I questioned "he's with me!" Liam said happily "its louis, and me. Harry, Ashley and Zayn. Liam, and Jackson. You and Niall" Eleanor clarified.

We nodded silently, clearly everybody was okay with her choices.

"We're in Australia!" I cheered, making everybody laugh.