Chapter Thirty-Seven

I stuck one last bobby pin into my hair just to be certain that it would stay where it was supposed to, I was almost completely ready, besides I wasn't dressed, I took a chance to do what Harry told me to do I relaxed, while also getting ready, I had Liam run to Starbucks where he picked up a little something for everyone to calm all the nerves that seem to be riding everyone on this very special day, my mom had texted me an hour ago saying she and my Aunt were leaving their hotel in an hour, which means she should be hear any minute.

I used my palm to go over my  legs just be make sure that I had gotten all the hair, I'm not wearing a long dress like the other girls, one slip up could be super embarrassing, thankfully I had gotten it all, I was about to get changed when a knock interrupted me, I secured the towel around my body and rushed to the door, I pulled the door open and an instant smile crossed my face.

"Hi baby" Niall smiled at me I stepped aside to let him through, then closed the door behind him. "What brings you to my hotel room?" I asked casually dropping my towel, I wasn't afraid of showing my boyfriend my body, because It's Niall, and I love him, besides he's my boyfriend it's not like he hasn't seen me naked before.

I carefully watched Niall's eyes and they never left my face, he is such a gentle-man, I am so in love with this boy, I pulled on my lucky black strapless bra, and the matching panties, then with Niall's help to avoid messing up my hair, I pulled my dress on, it still fit like a glove.

"I was just coming to check on my very beautiful girlfriend" he grinned then leaned in for a kiss, I gave him a quick kiss then admired his appearance, He really does look amazing in a suit "I love you Niall" I said, the words just dropped from my mouth, like rain fell from the sky. He grinned ear from ear and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"I love you, so much Livia" I giggled and hugged him tightly, another knock on the door distracted me, and I hurried to answer it, "Ashely" I smiled "You guys ready, cause it's time" she let out a deep breath, and smiled, I looked at Niall and smiled.

"We're ready, let's go" I smiled happily, Niall wrapped his hand in mine, and we all walked together, until we met up with the other guys, everyone looked amazing, It was nice to see everyone so dressed up, on such an important day.

"Alrighty, we all know what limo we're supposed to be in so let's get moving!" I said clapping my hands together, while trying to contain my happiness, Niall leaned in and kissed my cheek before we all went our own ways.

"Livia when are you going to marry that boy?" Lynda asked, a smirk crossed my face and I could feel my cheeks becoming warmer I love Niall, I really honestly can say that I do, but I'm not looking to get married any time soon, sure the thought has crossed my mind, but I just don't think that I'm ready to take that next step with Niall yet, even if he is an amazing guy.

"Hopefully in the near future" I smiled happily, crawling into the limo beside the other girls Lynda sat across from us, fiddling with her hands on her lap, while we drove towards the wedding hall, I watched her eyes move around the limo slowly as if she was taking in every inch of it.

"Are you ready?" I asked Lynda, her eyes found mine and a smile crossed her face, she wasn't unsure at all "I'm ready" I looked around to all the girls, and smiled I was so happy at this moment that I could probably cry, maybe Ben is my dad, and maybe he was married to my mother, but I couldn't be happier for them, these two deserve the life of their dreams, all the love in the world, and so much more.

*****

Ending this chapter here, and starting a sequel on a new chapter, so if you wanted to read it hit that vote button, and I'll be back soon. Thanks for all the support so far