Chapter Twenty-Six

I sat at the quiet kitchen table picking at my pasta waiting for someone to finally break the silence, though I don't blame anyone for not wanting to after what had happened just this morning.

Niall picked his plate up off the table and dropped it on the counter beside the sink before walking back upstairs where he's been hiding away.

I sighed pushing my plate forward, I'm not even hungry anymore.

I don't understand why Niall's ignoring me, I didn't do anything, what happened with Naughty boy was not my fault.

I stood up from the table but someone grabbed my arm stopping me, I spun around to see Naughty boy was the one stopping me.

I glared at him, giving the dirtiest look I could muster up, and Liam stood up ready to pounce.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled dropping my arm. I continued to glare at him then slapped him in the face.

My hand instantly stung but I acted as if it didn't and stormed away, quiet talking started behind me then silence as I rounded the corner and marched up stairs to find Niall.

"Horan!" I angerly mumbled flying around the corner, Niall poked his head out of the window and glared at me, I marched over to him stopping right in front of him.

"What?" he asked rudely "What?! I should be asking what, like what the hell is your problem?" I asked placing my hands on my hips, Niall stared at me shocked, then he looked angry.

"Don't act like you didn't lead him on Livia" he rolled his eyes holding back his screams, my jaw dropped open. "excuse me?" I yelled.

"I didn't lead anybody on"

"Bullshit, so he just kissed you for not reason?!" Niall yelled "I guess so Niall, I don't know" I mumbled brushing a hand through my hair furiously. My eyes started to water, and I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried not to cry, the last thing I want everyone to think is that I'm weak.

"Well I don't know isn't good enough" he made his way passed my but I grabbed his arm in attempt to stop him. "God dammit Niall!" He spun around pushing my back up against the wall roughly. I groaned, and shuffled uncomfortably when he pinned me up.

"What?!" He yelled my hands grabbed at Niall's arm which was pinned against my throat but failed at an attempt to free myself, a tear slipped down my cheek and my heart pounded, "you wanna hit me?" I asked, Niall looked shocked by the words that came out of my mouth.

"Are you so angry that you want to hit me Niall, cause I'm all for it, if I deserve it hit me" Niall still didn't say anything.

"Hit me Niall!" I yelled, my voice cracking with the tears falling down my face, Niall slammed his fist against the wall and I flinched "Niall!" Harry yelled from behind the both of us, Niall let me go and spun around while I fell to the ground, my back scraping against the wall.

"What the hell?" Zayn mumbled following Harry up the stairs, he took one look at Niall and his eyes fell on me. I brought my knees to my chest and let my head fall into my lap while I cried. "Niall what did you do?" I heard Zayn ask, I heard footsteps moving around me but refused to lift my head.

"Livia?" Liam's voice echoed I quickly wiped my eyes, and in hailed deeply before lifting my head, Niall stood in front of my staring down at me, but Zayn and Harry pulled him away while Liam and Louis helped me up.

I shook them off and turned around to face Niall his eyes were glossy, like he could cry.

"I wouldn't have cared you know" I mumbled "you could have hit me, Josh did." Niall looked down to the ground and I walked off into the bedroom, I'm really glad the he didn't hit me, I never want that to happen again.

I like to think that I'm tough but I'm really not, I'm kind of like an egg shell, so fragile, and easily broken.

I know Niall would never hit me, he's not like that. Well technically I don't know that because Josh wasn't like that either before he started hitting me.

I locked the bathroom door behind me and got undressed turning the water on hot, letting it burn against my skin I sat on the tub floor and dropped my head onto my lap while the water burned my skin, part of me wanted to get out of the shower because it hurt me so bad.

But there was also a part of me that liked the pain, focusing on the pain took all the other emotions and pain away.

***

After hours of letting my skin burn I decided that it was time to get out of the shower, I turned around to turn it off and yelled in pain, my back was burning, and stiff I could hardly move, I cried out in pain.

"Livia!" Someone was yelling while knocking on the door, I continued to cry out. "Livia!" They knocked again but louder this time.

I used the little strength I had to push myself unto my knees and leaned forward curling myself up into a ball, while I cried. Why must I do stupid things like this!

"Liv, what's going on?" I could make out Liam's voice on the other side of the door but it was muffled. "Liam!" I cried out, the door getting pushed open with force echoed throughout the bathroom.

The curtain was pulled open, and I didn't even care that I was naked in front of Liam "shit" he mumbled turning the water off quickly I felt a towel being wrapped around my burning body and Liam lifted me from the shower I screamed out in pain.

When he pulled me around setting me down of the cold ground carefully I looked towards the doorway and Niall was staring down at me frozen, he went to speak but Liam closed the door blocking him off, if I wasn't in so much pain right now I would probably have thanked Liam for helping me.