Chapter Twenty-Two

I finished covering all the bruises on my face with a little cover up, and made sure I was wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt before meeting everybody downstairs, it had already been a couple of days so the bruises were slowly starting to fade away which was was thankful for.

It's to hot to be wearing thick cloths, i hobbled down the stairs with my crutches and joined the boys in the living room, they were talking about something but stopped when I entered the room, Niall smiled at me when I sat down beside him, and acted like they weren't talking before I entered the room.

Zayn had an annoyed look on his face and got up and walked away Niall watched him and rolled his eyes "what was that?" I asked him, Niall shrugged "I don't know, so hey we have that doctors appointment today" he said.

"Oh yeah, you don't need to go to that, I'll be in and out" i shrugged "no I'm coming-"

"Why?" I asked before he could finish, I haven't been able to leave the house by myself since the other night happened, it's officially pissing me off.

"Because okay, I'm your boyfriend and I want to come with you!" he yelled angry, I rolled my eyes and stood up "Zayn will come with me" I shrugged, Niall bit his lip but I looked outside when a strong gust of wind blew pushing the window open, I jumped and Niall sped over closing the window before the rain could get outside.

It was just pouring outside, I could barley see 5 feet away from the house, hail dropped as well and I could hear the thunder rumbling in the sky, Mother Nature gets how I'm feeling right now obviously.

"Look the whet hers really crappy outside Liv, just let me come" Niall pleaded, talking in a low voice. "we should all just stay put" Zayn said entering the room once again "why?" Niall and I both asked. He held his phone up to us, and in big bold red letters it said Tornado warning in effect, I rolled my eyes, of course this would be happening right now.

"I'm calling the other boys, I would feel better about this is everybody was under the same roof" Zayn said, I nodded my head "Whatever you do, do it quickly looks like the winds are really picking up, I'll head to the store and grab some storm gear-"

"I'll come with you" Niall said looking at me, I nodded my head now this I won't argue with. "Zayn you good here?" I asked he nodded his head.

"Yeah, Jackson picked up Ashley and they're on their way right now, Liam says everyone else is on their way to" I nodded and slipped on a jacket.

"Lets go then" I told Niall, he nodded and we ran out to his car, and carefully made our way to the closest store.

*****

I cuddled into Niall's chest while we sat in the candle lit basement, everybody was playing besides me, I just wasn't really feeling it, lighting sounded outside and I sighed I wish the rain would let up already I'm sick of being stuck inside.

"I'm going to head up to bed"I said allowed, Harry smiled at me and Niall helped me off the couch.

"I'll join you, it's been a pretty long day" Niall stood up with me and we walked side by side up the stairs to the bedroom Zayn was letting me use as my own until we all decided where we would go next after Australia, which sadly Zayn didn't think he was coming to because things with him and the boys were still a little messed up.

You know what I want him to come, and I'm even going to invite Naughty boy, like Zayn needs someone to bring that's not mad at him at the moment, and I don't mind this guy he seems really nice.

I walked into the bedroom and instantly pulled my shirt off, I didn't care much about Niall being behind me because it was dark in the bedroom, and he's also my boyfriend so there is also that.

"You know where I'd like to go?" I mumbled out of the blue, I slipped out of my pj pants and crawled under the blankets, Niall removed his pants and shirt leaving him in his black Calvin Cline boxers and crawled in beside me.

"where?" he asked rolling over onto his side so he was facing me, I watched the shadows on the ceiling then turned my attention to Niall, who looked like he was about to pass out.

"Ice Land," Niall thought about it then a small smile crept across his face, "I do enjoy the snow" he yawned "Me to, also I'm inviting Naughty Boy" Niall propped himself up on his elbow and looked surprised that those words would ever leave my mouth.

"Now way!" he objected "Yes!" I argued.

"Why would you want to do that, as if my best friend leaving the band wasn't hard enough" he whined, I rolled my eyes and went back to staring at the ceiling .

"Honestly Niall your being selfish" I told him, he sat up quickly and glared at me "how?" he growled.

"God Niall" I began "Stop for a moment and put yourself in Zayn's shoes, did you once ever consider what leaving the band meant to Zayn and how hard that was, and it doesn't help either that you guys are shunning him!

"I get that you're pissed, I get that him leaving is a huge deal, believe me I understand what it feels like to have people just up and leave you without an explanation I know how Zayn feels I've been there.

"You guys wouldn't know, you guys don't know what it feels like to be on the other end of things, to feel like you don't belong anymore, then to not have anyone to turn to when you have nowhere left to go. I was that person Niall, I know the drill, and you can be pissed at me all you want but no matter what I'm on Zayn's side, and if you're not okay with me Inviting Naughty boy I'll just go on a different trip and invite him so Zayn can have somebody along with him who he knows doesn't hate him" I breathed out.

Niall stayed quiet for a moment before laying flat on his back once again staring at the ceiling like I was."Okay, you can invite Naughty boy. But I'm just saying I will not hesitate to punch him out if he pissed me off at any given moment" I chuckled slightly at Niall trying to be all manly and cuddled into him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer "It'll all get better" he mumbled, I sighed and closed my eyes.

I freaking hope so, I really need things to get better soon.