Chapter fifteen

I sat with harry and Jackson on the beach laying in the sun so I could tan a bit more than I already was while everybody was playing in the water.

A week has passed already since we've been in Australia and I don't think I ever wanna leave, louis picked Eleanor up over her shoulder and sprinted into the water while she screamed and flailed around trying to get away from him.

I chuckled while I watched the happy couple mess around in the sand, Niall kept stealing glances at me which made me blush.

I'm surprised that my dads still trying to get ahold of me after what happened the last time I saw him, he's been super annoying texting me all the time trying to convince me to meet the new girl.

But I really don't think I want to.

"Hey guys, it's been great but I really gotta go now" Eleanor said she pulled a shirt and shorts over her bathing suit and grabbed her bag.

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Louis said pulling her into him "yeah cmon stay" I gave her a quick hug goodbye. "I would love to but I gotta get home, have something I've gotta take care of but Ashley and I will be back I promise" I groaned and hugged ashley next.

Eleanor has to go home, and Ashley decided to take the trip with her so she didn't have to be alone, even though their only going a few days it's still going to suck not having them around.

"Alright cmon ladies, I'll drive you to the airport" louis helped Eleanor with her bags, and Zayn grabbed Ashley's "I'll see you guys soon" I waved goodbye and watched them drive off before sitting back down.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" I asked turning my attention to the remainder of the boys.

"Actually I made lunch plans, so you should start getting ready for that" Niall stated "oh and dress nice"

I have Niall a small nod and everyone walked into the house behind me.

It seems like I've gone to more fancy dinners in the past two weeks than I have in my entire life, I could get used to living like this.

I heard the sky outside rumbling, and thunder pounded in the dark grey sky, the waves outside pounded against the grey-salt stained- rock we'd been using to jump off of kind of like a diving board.

and rain began falling heavily, pattering down on the tin roof of Jackson's beach house.

wind blew intensely, making the tree's marking the shore line move back and forth.

It's crazy how fast the whether can go from sunshine and happiness, to gloom filled everything in just seconds flat.

***

I lazily walked down the stained wooden stairs, and into the mudroom with the rest of the boys who were just putting their jackets on.