death and dismay

Myself, fred, george, hope, allysia, charlie, remus, sirius, tonks, moody, Bill and Fleur (who i reacently foun out was dating bill) were inside hogwarts. we had arrived shortly after Dumbledore and Harry had left. we were lead in by selected indervidiuals and we were now waiting for signs of death eaters and/or moodys orders.

Hermione and Elsa lead myself and Hope to where Ron was waiting with leo and neville. Fleur and Bill were across from us. our eyes were fixed to the doors that lead to the astronomy tower. a ball of light filled the space inbetween us, drawing our attention.

"if death eaters do approach jadee, hope and hermione are to follow- silently. hermione should have the invisibility cloak. bill, ron, neville, fred and george are to wait for further instructions. no following the girls." remus's voice rang out before the wolf patronus glided to the next few order members.

moments later the halls echoed with the famillier murderous cackle of bellatrix lastrange. she was closely follower by a sneering fenrir greyback and two masked death eaters. i covered myself, hope and hermione and we followed them up.

a pale, sickly dumbledore sat, talking to draco malfoy. malfoy shook with fear, reluctance and anticipation. i focused my attention on dumbledore who seemed to notice our presence and motioned me below the tower. 

"i have to go see to something' i whispered motioning to dumbledore. they nodded and i slipped into the shaddows. 

i stepped down- my wand held in front of me. i walked until i could see dumbledore again. he motioned to look behind me and i spun around to see my cousin who was locked in a gaze with snape. 

snape gave me a breif nod which made harry turn to look at me. harry sighed a breath of relief and snape escaped harrys watchful eye. the boy brought me into a hug and we both looked above us. 

it all felt like a blur until those words were uttered. those trecherous words.

"avada kadavra'

snapes voice echoed, bouncing off the walls. the green light plunged into dumbledores chest. the frail old man fell over the banister and tears poured down my cheeks. i ran after a giggling bellatrix who only made it into the hallways of hogwarts before i fired a curse at her.

she turned to face me. her gaunt face filled with anger and regognition. 

her voice rang out, "i killed you" 

"no you obviously didn't. but you got dumbledore killed you phycopathic bitch." i yelled before a fight broke out. she ended it by catching me off with a 'stupify'. she then ran off after snape followed by harry.

greyback came running out with the two other death eaters. Fred, george and charlie were chasing him shouting something about bill before spotting me. fred rushed to my side. he helped me up and left a supporting arm hooked round my waist and draping my arm over his neck.

"take me to see him. take me to see dumbledore" i pleaded. fred reluctantly agreed and took me to were the crowd of students surrounded him. we fought through to where a greiving harry clung to dumbledores body.

i burried my head into freds chest and raised my wand as mcgonagal did towards the dark mark. this action was followed by every single student apart from harry who was now attached to ginny. a blinding white light left each of our wands, banishing any signs of the dark mark that once was above us.