grief.

i collapsed in between tonks and remus who were both reaching for each others hands. elsa was also next to them sobbing her little heart out. i looked at the weasleys who all looked pained and i knew that they had already known but i hadn't given then enough time to tell me.

i couldn't help but wonder what would happen to little teddy now that tonks and remus were no longer with us. and elsa what would happen to her.

i wrapped my arms around elsa's frail frame as she came to me. i took a look at my dad and let the rest of my tears out before me and elsa walked over to leo's side where madame pomfrey was treating his injury's.

harry gradually joined us and we had a family moment. there was no talking but then again there was no talking needed.

leo was pale from the blood loss but he was gradually getting better. harry was scared physically and emotionally. elsa had lost her father and step mother and watched them die. and i was used to loosing people but it never got any easier.

i saw eva checking over charlie weasley, being a concerned girlfriend, i hadn't realised they were dating but their kiss proved it. hope and george were cuddled together. ron and hermione were hugging and it looked as though they must be together now.

ginny slowly approached us as harry stood up. she hugged him tightly. i ran into freds arms the moment he entered and i looked up at him with red eyes.

"its a