trying to destroy it

Hermione crouched over ron pouring essence of dittany on cuts and muttering healing spell. My head felt heavy and my body felt as though i had been hit by a bus. I tried to sit up only to fail, i went light headed and had to lay back down again.

"what happened?" i muttered, harry span around noticing i was awake.

"we apperated and you fell and knocked your head on that rock." harry told me as i tried again to sit up. "no, no. dont try to sit up. hermione hasn't healed you yet, shes been to busy with ron."

"what happened to him?" i asked looking at an unconscious, bloodied up ron.

"he was splinched. we apperated to grimald place for a quick get away but your leg was caught and we were followed. hermione apperated us here quickly but got ron splinched" harry told me

hermione turned to me muttering,"there. done. now I'll check your head."

———————-

we had to walk since Ron was still injured. we hadn't really gotten very far and it was pretty difficult when you didn't know where we were going.

so far trying to destroy the horcrox hadn't worked with magic so me and hermione were going to try and do a little research. i am now glad she brought all those books with us.

we each took turns in wearing the horcrox round our neck and let me just say this. it was unpleasant. it was almost like a dementor in the sense that when it was worn it took away every nice emotion and replaced it with the bad ones that you don't really want to feel.

as i stirred dinner, hermione was reading, ron was napping, harry was outside with that thing round his neck and i was thinking about home.

i wonder how elsa and Leo are. and Sirius, allysia, hope and Lola. hows tonks and remus getting on with the pregnancy. how are Mrs weasley and Mr weasley. hows hogwarts for ginny... and Neville, Luna and the rest. i wonder what's going on with bill and fleur. and Eva.

i most of all wonder... hows fred?