sugar, spice and all things nice! or not!

a straightener ran through my hair, eye liner and mascara across my eyes and a ball gown on me. it was beautiful. it was a dark purple strapless number with diamanté studs across the chest till they ended at the waist. after that they were strung along the skirt in different places. at the waist the skirt poofed out a bit and ended up resting on the floor. I wore black heels too.

( http://www.dressforparty2014.com/sparkly-beaded-bust-purple-strapless-croset-back-tulle-ball-gown-p-35.html 

the link should take you to what her dress looks like)

I spun around a little before making my way to the entrance. I was alone at my own request as I wanted the girls to see me in my dress when everyone else did! I took in a deep breath and looked below. standing there was fred, George, Ron, harry, cedric and jimmy all facing hermione opposite. Katie bell, Angelina, Alicia spinnet, eva, hope and pavarti patil looked towards me as I made my way down the stairs. the girls nudged the guys who's mouths dropped open. oh god there's something on my fave isn't there?

"jadee you look amazing. " hope said still missing her dreamy edge.

"thanks elsa did my hair and make up" i told her. jimmy walked up to me and took my arm before shoving me towards him. the girls were about to speak up but. flickwitt ushered them away as we entered. me and mione stood near eachother as we began to dance.

"I'm going go now thanks for tonight " i said hurrying off.

"let's not let it end here " he said before roughly shoving me onto a wall.

"help" i screamed before he slammed his lips onto mine. I struggled but he had an iron grip. and blow was made to his lower region with my foot and as he collapsed I ran. I collapsed next to the carriage and cried. someone sat next to me

"i was coming over to help when he fell,  what happened? " came freds voice.

"i kicked him where I hope it hurts " i said darkly

"hey, I thought all girls were all sugar and spice and all things nice " he joked

"obviously not " i said

"obviously "

"do me a favour, tell cedric and the girls what happened. I can't do that. they should all be there" i said and he agreed. I went to sleep in my bed still in my dress!