hurry up!

in two days it will be the Yule ball and everyone has a date

all except me!

Eva is going with Lee Jordan, hope got asked be a guy from durmstrang who she finally said yes too as she couldn't go with the guy she wanted to go with but she won't tell me who it is. I think it's George. fluer is going with Roger Davis, a ravenclaw. gabbie is going with Justin finch-flechly. (spell check so if it's wrong please don't sue me). Hermione is going with Viktor krum and hasn't told anyone else other than me, hope, Ginny ,fluer, Eva and gabbie.

I was asked by quite a few people but none cared about my personality just my status. beaubaxtons champion and a veela. Elsa isn't happy she can't come but I told her she can help me dress up and her happiness radiated. unfortunately it is mandatory that I go to the ball as I am a champion. I just wish a decent guy would ask me.

"you need to hurry up and get a date" fluer said as she put on lipstick and flattened out her beaubaxtons uniform.

"I want a good guy to ask me not some guy that I don't care about and that doesn't care about me" I told her

"well that's what I'm doing" she said.

"I know"

"jadee it's one dance. you don't have to give one about the person. don't worry. I mean I do hope to fall in love one day but this is just good fun." she said sitting by me.

"I guess your right" I mumbled

"I know I am. I dare you to say yes to the first person that asked you"

"but what it he's a sleazeball"

"first"

"but what if..."

"first"

"but what..."

"first"

"but"

"zip it first"

"fine"

"good let's go get something to eat, I'm starving"

"what happened to your no eating I want to be skinny for the ball diet"

"I quit it"

"good it was crap" I giggled and ducked a hand before running up to hope.

"that's not something I wanted to see" hope said as tears stung her clear blue eyes

"what is it" I asked. she mearly pointed towards the lake. George weasley and Katie bell were kissing. "you like him?" she nodded her dreamy interior gone.

"jadee" some one called. I turned to see one of ceds mates, Jimmy Carter.

"hiyya Jimmy" I said politely.

"I was wondering if you'd want to go to the ball with me" he said over confidently. fluer shot me a look and I sighed... I guess he'd do.

"sure" I said smiling falsely.

"great make sure you look hot" he said eying me. great I'm going with a creep I thought as he walked... no strutted arrogantly off. how is that a hufflepuff, and why is my brother friends with him. Oh well, it's a dare!