leaving

i watched as fred and george grabbed their brooms and i sighed. i didnt want fred to go. i didnt want to face those detentions alone. i wanted fred to stay. i was the only one who knew about their fabulous exit considering hope would tell them they couldnt go.

i sighed and fred looked over at me. i smiled at him trying to reasure him. i may have wanted him for my own selfish reasons but i didnt want him to stay- i didnt want him to face the detentions, to face umbridge- to face unnessasery education.

he sighed and walked forward to me. "whats up?" he asked.

"what do you mean? nothings wrong" i said- trying to convince myself more than him.

"yes there is... what is it?" he asked

and thats when i broke down and started crying. i didn't want to be here for many reasons- for the detentions, because of umbridge- because everyday i have to face that my brother can't hug me, that he died here when he should be training to be an auror like he wanted.

fred just held me before pushing me away, his hands still on my shoulders. 

"come with me!" he said.

"what? you... want... what?" i asked processing it.

"come with me! leave hogwarts, and umbridge behind." he said

i nodded 

i guess im leaving!!!