wake up

Bright light blinded my vision.

Am I dead?

No thats a silly question, I can't die until there is another who can see ghosts.

I may not be able to die, but what about Fred? What curse did they use?

What if there is someone else who can see ghosts? What if I am dead?

"she's breathing, she should be just fine" someone muttered

I peeled my eyes open to see Fred, Mrs weasley and George gazing down at me. I gasp and they look startled. I sat up. I'm in the same place I collapsed in.

"are you okay?" I asked Fred, checking him over

"fine, they only shot a stunning spell at me, it's you they shot the killing curse at" Fred said holding me close

"why didn't they kill you?" I aksed, I was glad just confused.

"he called them off. apparently harrys gone to him" he started.

"he can't have" I said jumping up.

"harry potter is dead" a voice crackled from outside.

I fled through the halls and outside, Fred hot on my heels. I panted and cried out as I saw a heart broken hagrid approach with a limp harry dangling from his arms.

"harry potter is dead" he yelled again.

"NOOOOOO " ginny screamed as o did.

"silence you stupid girls. harry potter is dead. so from this day forth you put your faith in me. Harry potter is dead!" voldemort shouted and laughter sounded from the death eaters. "and now is the time to declare yourselves. come forward and join us... or die."

"draco" lucius malfoy called. "draco, come" malfoy walked towards his father reluctantly.

"ah, well done draco" voldemort said as he awkwardly hugged him. Malfoy pulled away and walked to his mother who took him to the back. then Neville hobbled forward.

"no Neville please don't, we can still fight back " i called, crying but he didn't even look back. Fred gripped me.

"well i must say I'd hoped to have better and who might you be young man" voldemort said.

"Neville longbottom " he said and the death eaters surrounding burst into fits of laughter.

"well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks" voldemort said but he was quickly interupted.

"I'd like to say something" Neville demanded.

"well then, Neville... I'm sure we'd all be greatly fascinated by what you want to say. please do go on" voldemort said, though he looked impatient and annoyed.

"it doesn't matter that harrys gone" Neville started.

"stand down Neville" seamus called

"I want to hear this" i said, pulling away from Fred slightly.

"people die every day. friends. family. we lost harry tonight but he's still with us. in here. and so is everyone else who died here tonight. they didn't die in vain... but you will. harrys heart did beat for us... for all of us. and it's not over" Neville said confidently as he pulled the gryffindor sword out of the sorting hat.

He really was a true gryfindor and I'm glad he proved it to the bullys. I never doubted him for a second, I'm proud of him.

harry rolled out of hagrid arms and shot "confringo " at the snake running off voldemort off. voldemort went after him but an invisible force slowed him.

The ghosts!!

Wait harrys alive?