Loony Loopy Lovegood

harry reluctantly knocked on the front door of the odd looking house, having drawn the short straw. a nervous looking man came to the door and peered round cautiously.

harry introduced himself and us and the man let us in, but not before having a swift glance at Harry's scar. recognition masked his face, but he did not seem so pleased.

i looked back over the fields, knowing the burrow lay beyond, before stepping into the house.

the house its self was rather odd on the inside too. it had a cold sensation and it felt as though something was bound to go wrong. the man shook, with coldness or nerves it was hard to tell.

he placed a cup of tea before all of us before sitting down and looking at us. Mr Lovegood, as he was known, was always an odd man who like his daughter, sister and nieces believed in wacksperts and other creatures ones imagination could only desire.

i could only wish the hope was not staying at he uncles like she usually did. i would hate for her to walk in and see us. it would be better for luna to spot us and tell everyone we were ok... hope would try to force us to stay until se got her way... she'd get fred by whatever means possible.

"how can i help you?" Mr Lovegood asked looking round at us. his voice seemed more confident than his posture.

"actually it was about something you were wearing round your neck at jadees wedding. a symbol?" harry asked.

Mr lovegood wrapped his hands round something and brought it out to show us. "is this it?"

"yes" harry muttered, taking a hold of it. "that exactly, what.. what is it?"

"what is it? well, its the sign of the deathly hallows of course" he told us

"the what?" hermione asked.

"the deathly hallows" he muttered before getting up. he grabbed a piece of parchment and a quil and drew a simple line. "the elder ward, the most powerful wand ever made" he said pushing his while hair aside. he then proceeded to draw a circle around it. "the resurrection stone." he then scetched the final thing, a triangle. "the cloak of invisibility, and together they make the deathly hallows. and together they make one master of death"

"that mark was of the grave in godrics hollow" hermione spoke.

"the peverell family? do they have anything to do with the deathly hallows?" i ask, speaking for the first time.

he began to mutter about three brothers being the original owners of the deathly hallows as he lead us back to our seats. he nervously moved as he told us that they were to inspiration for the story before going to make us some more tea.

"lets get out of her. i'm not drinking anymore of that stuff hot or cold." ron muttered.

"yes... its ghastly. and hes giving me the creeps" i muttered and we wondered down the stairs.

Mr Lovegood was gazing out of the window. "thank you sir." hermione spoke, he jumped and she stopped.

"you forgot the water" ron said

"what?" he asked, clearly confused.

"the tea?"

he began to laugh as he walked away. "how silly of me" he laughed some more

"we really should be going... so it doesn't matter" i said to him

"NO YOU CAN'T" he yelled. before walking off panicking and standing across the door.

"sir?" harry asked, trying to be calm. i was now beginning to panic

"your my only hope" he muttered, if i was in the mood i would have told him that we weren't in fact we weren't his hope at all, but he did have his niece. "they were angry you see. about what I'd been writing so they took 'em . they took My Luna, hope and lola. My family" he continued.

he moved harrys hair. viewing his scar. "but it's really you they want."

"who took them?" i squeaked, worried for my friends.

"voldemort" he whispered. TABOO! crap... he'd set us up.

we heard them approaching and they began to shoot spells at us. we crawled along the floor before grabbing each other and apperating

man we do a lot of that!!!!