why?

it took a few days to make up with Leo but I did and now he is with elsa, it helps that they are close in age so they can rely on each other in certain situations! me and hope sat by the edge of the lake while she rattled on about her uncles magazine the quibbler I was trying to work out the clue. all this egg does is screech. I got to my feet with hope as a load of boys came on a rampage knocking me into the lake. as i did so the egg opened but under the water it had a mesmerising singing voice.

"come seek us where our voices sound,

we cannot sing above the ground.

an hour long you'll have too look,

to discover what we took" i then floated back to the surface with a huge grin on my face as I met a bunch of worried faces.

"are you okay. nothing ate you right" hope asked

"what?? no I'm perfectly fine" i said pulling myself out of the water.

"oh, good, their are lots of things down there that like to feast on the brains of people" she said back in her dreamy state

"okay, what are they called" i really wanted to know this one, I mean waksperts is funny but what about this one.

"oh we don't dare to speak the name" she said, okay not so funny.

"whatever but right not i need to get dried off come on i need to have a talk afterwards" i said dragging her behind me.

"what about" she asked

"the task, I may have figured it out" i said joyfully okay.

once I was dried off and hope had filled the bath with water we put the egg in, dunked our heads and opened the egg.

"come seek us where our voices sound,

we cannot sing above the ground.

an hour long you'll have to look,

to discover what we took" it sang again. we pulled our heads out and dried our hair with a spell before we went and sat at my desk. hope got a quil and a piece of parchment before writing down everything we just heard.

"okay so come seek us where our voices sound" i read out

"maybe you'll have to follow the voices." hope suggested and i wrote that down.

"and they can't sing above the ground so it must be, maybe under water " i said

"yeah, if it's water it could be the black lake" hope said.

"okay and an our long you'll have to look well that's obvious. but what would they take" i asked her.

"well have you got anything or anyone that's really special " she asked and i nodded.

"well there's cedric but he's a champion so if they already are in the castle of it would be elsa or you because your my best friend and she's my cousin because Leo will be back at home by then" i told her.

"okay then so if either of us go missing you know where we are" hope said. "now let's go get dinner, I hope they have pudding"

"course they will, they always do" i told her and we ran up to the castle.

I sat at the gryffindor table with hope, eva, fluer, gabbie, ginny, hermione, elsa and lola! hope looked downcast as she looked towards the bottom of the table. I looked two to see fred and george asking Katie and Angelina to the ball! I felt saddened too, but I don't know why... please someone explain these feelings to me!

after the feast I went to talk to harry my words were simple, "open the egg in the bath" then I walked over to cedric and said the exact same thing before walking off.

______

a.n.

so freds taken and can't ask jadee?

why is jadee feeling like this?

who do you think will ask her instead?