going down together

"Fred watch my back?" I asked and he nodded

"always" he muttered, drawing out his wand.

I concentrated really hard until I saw cedric, mum, auntie nine, auntie lily, uncle James, moody and many others. I smiled at them and opened my mouth to speak.

"we need your help." I informed them

"how?" cedric asked.

"I read it in a book I found in the box dumbledore left to me, you can help. Your an invisible force but you can still fight together. You still have your powers you just need to push, though it will be easy to protect the ones you love" I tell them.

"we'll do as much as we can" mum said and they each began to fade from my view, meaning they were going somewhere else.

"I'm going to see where my elsa is" aunt nina said.

"I'll find Leo" cedric told her.

"they should be together" mum told them, smiling at her sister and son.

"elsa and Leo didn't leave?" I demanded

"they hid until everyone had left! Did you really expect those two to leave without you? " uncle James said

"no, I guess not" I muttered

"I'm going to find harry, turn around now jadee, there are deatheaters approaching " lily said and I spun around.

I grabbed freds hand and ran as fast as I could. We both shot spells behind us. They were gaining on us and I felt the urge to have a battle, but I denied it.

"should we go separate ways? To confuse them?" I asked and he shook his head.

"no matter what happens, we go down together" he said and I nodded.

We both pulled to a halt and span around. We were facing three death eaters who all that their wands pointing at us. I took a deep breath and took a look at Fred before I let the battle begin.

I was hit by a curse from behind and I didn't have enough time to defend myself. I reached for freds hand and met it, only to find him falling to the ground as well.

I took a last look at him before collapsing to the ground in a heap.