R.A.B

Their heads snapped up and they got up. They started at me intensely, telling me to carry on with what I was saying. I opened my mouth to speak but my stomach made a noise that sounded very similar to that of a dying whale.

"I'm hungry" I muttered getting up and walking to the kitchen.

They followed after me, they seemed rather annoyed that I didn't tell them. I don't even know why I didn't, I'm just hungry.

"Who is R.A.B then?" Harry asked as I put some bread into the toaster.

"Regulas black. Sirius brother" I told them as I turned around.

"His rooms upstairs" Hermione said as they ran up.

I put butter on my toast as they came down looking really disappointed.

"Not find it?" I asked and they shook their heads. "Kreature"

A wrinkled, miserable old house elf popped into the room. He scowled at us as if we were something he scraped off the bottom of a shoe. I picked up the fake necklace and held it in front of him.

"Do you recognize this." I asked him

"No kreature doesn't" kreature almost growled.

"Tell the truth" I demanded.

"Master regulas gave it to kreature and asked him to destroy it" he growled again.

"Where is it" I asked, he didn't answer, "where Is it?"

"Kreature doesn't know" he said.

"What do you mean you dont know" Harry asked.

"It was stolen, like the rest of the valuables" the house elf told us.

"Who took them kreature?" I asked him softly, not that he seemed to care.

"Mundungas Fletcher" he croaked.

"Go find him." I demanded, he scowled but in an instant he was gone

----------------

There was a loud crash that came from the kitchen and the door of us pulled out our wands before cautiously walking towards the kitchen.

"Get off me" a man cried. In the kitchen kreature was holding mundugaus down with the help of dobby.

Mundungas Fletcher was a stout man with yellowing teeth and a bald hair. He was a rather nasty man as well as being disposing to the eye.

"Dobby?" Harry asked and dobby jumped for joy.

"Harry potter... dobby saw kreature going into knockturn ally and asked him what he was doing. When he mentioned Harry potter, sir dobby decided to help" dobby squeaked.

"Thank you dobby, kreature. You may go now" I said and both left the room with a pop.

"Mundungas" Ron said bitterly.

"What do you want?" Mundugaus groaned

"Do you recognize this" I asked holding up the necklace

"Maybe" he muttered

"Where is it"

"I dunno"

"WHERE IS IT"

"I don't have it..... anymore"

"Who does."

"This ministry woman conned me into giving it to her"

"What did she look like"

"She was short and great, looked like a pink toad..... blimey that's her"

Mundungas pointed to a picture of umbrige. She was surrounded by order members of the ministry. As the picture moved you could see a gold necklace around her podgey croaking neck.

It was the horcrox.

"You can go now" Harry said

He apperated out and we all sighed before it hit me.

"Guys, mundugaus knows where we are. He's going to tell everyone where we are.... we can't stay here"I said and they frowned.

"She's right" Hermione said.

"We better go soon. Gather your stuff and we will go" Harry said.

I walked to the kitchen table and picked up the box and shoved it into my bag. I placed my dress in the middle of the table and put the note on top.

In the hall they all shoved their stuff in my bag. I took one look around, knowing I may never see this place again. Then Hermione apperated us.