aware

white walls surrounded me, bright and making my brain ache. I looked around me, on one side sat Elsa, Cedric, Leo, dad and hope and on the other side sat fluer, Eva, gabbie, mione and Ginny. they looked around nervously and no one seemed to notice that I was awake. they were talking quietly and I knew if they knew I was awake they'd stop talking and I wanted to here what was being said. I closed my eyes and listened.

"I really wish those ruddy twins wouldn't wait outside" dad grumbled half heartedly.

"they are just as worried as the rest of us dad. she's been in a coma for two months and might not wake up. we're all worried, think about your daughters happiness, not your own" Cedric barked as he took my hand.

"I know they make her happy but they also made her move miles and miles away from me, to France" dad whisper-yelled.

"no you moved her away, you move my sister away, the only person I can talk to about mum. that's why she pranked, to keep her mind off mum's death she still blames herself" Cedric yelled

"it wasn't her fault" dad said

"I'm fully aware of that, your aware of that hell even you-know-who is aware of that, but she isn't" ced cried.

I'd decided I'd herd enough and squeezed Cedrics fingers lightly. he stopped shouting, alarmed at my sudden movement, and as I could feel stared at me intently. I flexed my hand with in cedrics.

"what's wrong." Eva asked alarmed.

"she's moving" Cedric said shocked and ecstatic.

I fluttered my eyes before opening them slowly and groggily. I'm a good actresses. "what happened?" I said sleepily.

"what do you remember?" Ginny asked.

"Oh everything, I just mean how much blood did I loose?" I asked

"quite a lot, you've been in a coma for two months" Hermione choaked hugging me.

-------

when I got out of the hospital wing I skipped down the corridor with hope and fluer. I saw the twins running towards me at full speed so I ducked and they basically dived onto the floor. I was hugged from behind by two people and looked to see Elsa and Luna.

"I'm so glad your okay" Luna sighed hugging me before skipping off talking about waksperts. her and hope are too alike for words.

a pair of arms grabbed me and lifted me into the air. when I looked down I saw a mass of ginger hair. "Fred put me down" I whined

"no can do" he said staring at something. I looked over to see George whisper into hopes ear, her giggle, blush, smile and nod.

"come on Freddie, put the lady down and come with me" George said and Fred obeyed and the waved and walked.

"so what did he say" fluer asked

"he asked me to hogsmeed next weekend" hope sighed dreaming causing me and fluer to squeal and us four (Elsa is still there) to do a happy dance!!!!!!!!