a sirius heart to heart

it had taken me almost a week to get back to normal and regain all my strength. during that recovery period a copy of the daily profit stayed in my hands. the headlines were both pleasing and horrific, fudge had resigned, harry and dumbledore were believed to be sane- which they were. but the deatheaters were at large. voldemort was making a show of hiding and sending his puppets along to do his dirty work.

i came down the stairs at grimald place, i was staying there with sirius, remus, elsa and leo, and thought over my year. i'd missed cedric, i'd met sirius black, i'd met remus, i'd discovered leo was actually related to me, leo is also elsa's brother, and i'd left my dad. my dad- i thought he would always be there for me. i guess i was wrong.

"jadee?" somebody questioned from the door way. they sounded like they hadn't slept. i looked up to see sirius.

"you okay? you look a little tired." i ask concerned.

"i'm fine. just can't sleep" he lied.

"lier" i accused.

"how'd you know?" he sighed.

"i can always tell a lier is a lier" i said.

"i'm just worried about everything. for know your safe- the deatheaters think your dead. but they'll soon be after harry." sirius sighed.

"can't he stay here with us?" i ask.

"as much as i hate to say it, no. hes safer with the dursleys- lily put a blood protection spell up and they're his only living blood relitives" he said.

"that isn't true. there was mine or elsa's family." i say.

"lily only linked it to her side due to the fact that after your mothers death your father made you and the others turn your backs on them, richard took james's little sister away from him and then did the same as your father." sirius admited.

"well at least the three of them are all together now." i say- a few tears running down my cheeks.

"yeah they are." sirius choaked out.

i gaave him a hug before walking upstairs where leo and elsa slept soundly in their beds in their shared room. i packed their trunks and other bags before hauling them downstairs and going back to wake them up.

today they were going off the the weasleys, i was going tomorrow, because she's harbouring all the hogwarts kids till hogwarts that means hermione, elsa, leo, luna, neville, maybe harry and even little lola who doesnt go to hogwarts yet. i was the helper!!!