the final

I walked down to breakfast only to be pulled aside by mcgonagal and told to enter a room! I was starving as well. it there krum sat awkwardly with two older parents, harry was hugging the weasleys and Cedric was talking to dad and Leo!

wait a moment.

daddy and Leo! "daddy" i squealed hugging him.

"jadee. oh dear how are you?" he asked hugging me tightly almost as if he were afraid that if he let go I would vanish into thin air.

"good thanks dad, just a little nervous" i said as as he finally let go.

"well that's your old gryfindor courage for you" dad said proudly.

"jadee!" i heard a soft voice say. I looked behind to see red hair as I was pulled into a bone crushing hug, I immediately knew who was hugging me.

"Mrs weasley. how are you" i asked brightly.

"im wonderful thank you dear, and you?" she asked.

"good. hi Mr weasley, Bill, Charlie" i said and they all gave me a wave.

_____

I paced nervously outside the competitors tent. cedric talked to his girlfriend cho, she was a nice girl and she liked me so I approved of their relationship. I said a red head approaching me slowly and cautiously. it was fred and for once in his life he looked shy and serious.

"can I talk to you for a moment" he asked and i nodded. he took me somewhere more secluded and sighed. "i like you."

"well good your one of my best friends and I like you too. it would be weird if I hated you" i told him not really getting the point of him telling me this

"no I mean I like like you. but that's not it, I love you" he said and he raced off leaving me in shock.

____

"on the canon ms. jadee diggory and Mr. harry potter shall enter first as they are in first place. on the second canon Mr. cedric diggory shall enter and on the final canon Mr. viktor krum shall enter " dumbledore said as the canon went off.

I heard two more canons in the distance after I had entered. I could only think about freds words as something hit me in the back and the world went black.

I opened my eyes to see Dumbledore hovering above me and elsa watching nervously. I heard a pop and saw harry, cedric and the cup. everyone burst into cheers and i ran forward to congratulate my friend and my brother.

I looked down to see harry holding my brothers stiff body his eyes were glassy and no longer held that loving spark. I let out a blood curdling scream as I collapsed to my knees. there were gasps, screams and sobs echoing around.

"that's my son. my boy" dad cried ad he came hurtling at full speed towards me and Ced. elsa and Leo not far behind.

cedric was gone.

he was dead!!!!!!!!