missing fred

harry and hermione were asleep and ron was outside. thoughts rushed through my head is i also tried to sleep, to no luck. i hadn't had a proper sleep since i left my husband behind. it felt weird to call him my husband but i love it.

i guess im a mrs weasley.

i smiled sadly at my wedding ring. the thoughts of fred's safety are what kept me going, what kept me away from him.

i pulled a photo out of my pocket. it was crumpled with a few tears, but that didn't matter as the picture its self was perfect.

the photo showed me throwing a snow ball at fred, it his him square in the face. i laughed and before i could run he pulled me into his arms. he pushed a snowball in my face and then kissed me softly.

it was such a lovely photo and although i wasn't happy that elsa and mrs weasley were taking photos of us i couldn't help but be thankful that they caught this moment.

although i wouldn't tell them that.

and don't you dare go telling them either.

"jadee?" someone asked and i looked to see harry.

i didn't realise i was crying until now. i quickly wiped the tears away.

"hey harry" i said, you could tell i was upset.

"are you okay?" he asked cautiously

"no. i miss him so much. i miss all of them" i broke down

he hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

"its okay you'll see him soon enough"

"i'll see fred soon enough"