bill and fleur

"hermione does jadee have something in her bag" was the first thing i heard as i woke up. i saw harry holding the house elf tightly. luna went up to him.

"harry?" i croaked and hope, hermione and ron turned to me.

"shes so pale" hope whispered.

"how much blood has she lost" ron asked

"where there?" someone called out

i'd recognise her anywhere "son jadee . nous devons aider fleur. aidez nous" i called out to the girl.

fleur ran to us and upon seeing me called for bill. i was lifted up and taken inside. whilst ron and hermione stayed with harry- everyone else followed us.

fleur cast a few spells on my arm while hope cleaned the cut and bill rummaged through cupboards. bill made a noise as he spun around with a pleased smile on his face. he handed a vial to fluer.

"drink it. its a blood replenishing potion" bill said before going back to hunting. i drank it and i felt a strange tingling sensation. i drank it appreciatively, despite the ghastly taste.

bill left the room, going upstairs to check on mr olivander.

"he found the note you know, and the dress. he understands" hope said as she cleaned my arm.

"i thought he would be angry" i shrugged as a tear fell.

"he was until he found the note. bet he really misses you" fluer said. hope poured some essence of dittany on my cut and i winced.

"if i wrote him another note, would you be prepared to give it to him" i ask hope

"yes if you hurry i will. i want to see george" hope said and i nodded. fleur passed me some parchment and a quill and i began scrawling out the note.

'freddie,

i hope you are okay and not completely mad at me for leaving. but you should know why i left and why i can't return to you just yet. you know i love you and if you check your dress robes pocket, you will find my vows. just read them and you will know how much i love you. please know that i think about you everyday and i miss you dearly.

love jadee'

i passed the note to hope before going to the bedroom fleur directed me to and going to sleep.