dates and dramas

hope dressed up in jeans and a t-shirt, more appropriate than at Christmas. worst thing is that the veelas choose her outfit. I think they do this to me on purpose. I was stuck wearing a dress, it could be worse, it could be snowing again.

I walked up towards the castle where I saw Elsa crying her little heart out. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"what's up chick?" I ask gently.

"mums dead" she cried. I held her, knowing how it felt. "and, dad, well Richard isn't my real dad and my real dad just found out about my existence and wants to see me."

"well it's great because he wants to meet you. uncle Richard isn't that nice anyway" I say

"but what if he doesn't like me?" she stuttered.

"I'm sure he will. what's his name?" I ask.

"remus lupin" she said.

"okay Elsa lupin. nice, it fits" I laugh.

"will you come in with me" she asks.

"sure babe, when?" I ask

"right about now. we better run" she says and we run as fast as we can till we reach Dumbledores office. um, what's the password, let me think. Oh it's opening, Elsa must of done it. she drags me up the winding staircase and I tap on the oak door. I remember doing that when I was littler.

"come in" a faint man's voice drifted through.

"sorry she's late dumbles" I say ushering a frozen Elsa in the room. "she's not done this before. Elsa hun, come on no one will bite. come on el." I coax

"okay" she stutters.

"it will be alright." I noticed a Sandy haired man look over at me with gratitude.

"I'm remus lupin. you must be Elsa, and you are?" he asks as we sat across from him.

"jadee diggory, cousin, friend, lover of pranks, supporter and dumbles favourite person." I say, he cracks a grin.

"nice to meet you both. you look like your mum Elsa. very beautiful" he said and she grinned broadly.

"I see you have it under control. come on dumbles let's go" I said linking my arm with his with us both skipping to the great hall. we carried on skipping until we stopped at the Gryffindor table where the dropped me off then continued skipping to the teachers table.

"what, when, how?" Ron said.

"I was up in the office with Elsa and her new dad when..." I started until I was rudely interrupted by Cedric. damn brothers.

"hold up, New dad" ced asked

"yeah richie ain't her daddy" I say

"praise the Lord" he muttered and I chuckled.

"her dad's called remus lupin" I said and Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Cedric, hope, George, Lee and Fred choked on food/ drinks. "what's up?"

"remus lupin taught here last year" ced said.

"good you all know him then cause me, jadee, Cedric and Leo are spending the summer with him" Elsa said from behind us.

"awesome. well let's get to hogsmeed, hope and George have a date" I say.

"as do Eva and Lee." Fred says.

"ced and cho Chang" I say

"and Hermione and Ron?" we choursed. they both scowled but went Scarlett.

"I think they have a crushy wushy" Ginny says pinching their cheeks.

"Oh me to gin, me too." I say as me and her skip out of the hall ready to go to hogsmeed!