cedric

I walked down the halls after my detention. the words, 'mischeif is untolerable' were Ingraved into my hand, and to be honest this situation is making me feel sick. I was really mad right now, elsa was in the bathroom trying to steady herself after the blood loss and i just couldn't see it.

I sat underneath mine and Cedrics tree. it was my sanctuary and i felt truly safe here. I traced over mine and Cedrics carving, 'ceddy and jaybirds tree. with much love and a special place to think.' i smiled and sighed. it was Cedrics Idea and I came up with his code name, and though he didn't particularly like It too much he accepted it because I was his baby sister.

thinking of cedric didn't make me cry as much anymore I tried to look on the 'cup half full' side of things and it honestly worked. the only thing that saddened me was the fact that dad was so depressed we hadn't even had the funeral and i was having to plan it and sort it for next week. Cedrics birthday. but I'm afraid I'll just brake down again and go into isolation again, more like dad though.

it's the fear dad's state had put into me along with Leo's illness. I felt like the weight of the world was resting on my shoulders and i couldn't do a thing to stop it. infact I felt more mature than my own father. if only mum was here, she'd know what to do.

I felt someone sit next to me and I looked and saw the sickly pale little ravenclaw a.k.a Leo!

"you okay" i asked him slightly concerned. he needs and i sighed with relief. "what's up L?" i asked him.

"i saw you and wanted to talk. I know I will never understand yours and Cedrics relationship but do know how you feel slightly. " he said and I nodded and hugged him.

"i know L. " i said.

"i also wanted to ask on behalf of me and elsa of we could help you with the leftover planning" he asked and i nodded.

"I'd love the half. come on then" and I took his hand as we went to find elsa!!