a big surprise!!

-SEVERAL MONTHS LATER-

hogwarts was reopening tomorrow and elsa was extremely happy. elsa and leo had been staying with the weasleys for the holidays whilst me and fred had been looking for our own place.

teddy was under my guardianship, which pleased me. and we had to find a house with a few rooms so that leo, elsa, harry and others could stay as well as teddy having a room. but fred says that we can expand it after we have brought it.

dad's funeral had been a few months ago and tonks and remus's had been two weeks ago. until their funerals i had not seen the ghosts but a few had reappeared at dad's funeral and a few at remus and tonks's. then those three themselves had appeared a few days after. the ghosts had not left me as of yet and they claimed that they wouldn't.

leo and elsa were returning to hogwarts. ginny, hermione and luna were going to attend their last year at hogwarts. harry, ron and neville were training to be auror's. fred and george had reopened their shop. and me, hope and eva were healers in training.

we were now at the weasleys having a nice meal before tomorrow when we sent a few to hogwarts. i held a sleeping teddy in my arms and i smiled at the chatter. i looked to fred who had just finished having a debate with george.

he looked at me with a raised eye brown and smiled, "what do you want?"

"to tell you something" i said rocking a stirring teddy.

"okay then, what is it?"

"i'm pregnant"