molly's wrath

freds broom landed not far from grimald place, in some slimy allyway. now the nerves choursed through my body. u hadn't finished her qualifications, all i had were owls and I'd just up and left the school with leo, elsa, harry and all her other friends still there. i couldn't imagine the howlers that herself and george would have to face from hope. she may look like an angel but that girl can scream like a banchee when needs be.

i was worried about going into that house. what would sirius say? what would remus say? or more importantly what would mrs weasley say?

i shivered at the thought. to say i was terrified was an understatement! i had never personally been on the other end of one of mrs weasleys howlers and i didn't want to face one. i know how scary they could be. i could see cedric looking at me right now.

great. just fantastic. cedric appears now for a chat when i'm about to get torn to shreds. i'd talk to him, only were about to enter the den of three hungry lions.

if you didnt get my refrence i was on about mrs weasley, sirius and remus who were all gryfindors and who had tempers like lions when it came to the ones that they take care of. fred gripped my hand as number 12 appeared. the three of us took a lung full of air before entering through the sickening slytherin door.

me being me desided humor was my best option while the two cowerdly cubs chose to hide behind me while i called out, "honey were home."

i imediatly heard people walking or running to the door and then the monsterous faces of mrs weasley, sirius and remus standing infront of me.

"why are you here?" remus demanded.

"well, its nice to see you too. have you lost weight, you look like you've lost some weight." i said quickly. the three hadn't noticed the red behind me untill i stepped forward, purposely reveling the cowering duo.

"heyy." the two choursed shooting me daggers.

"oi, you cheeky gits don't expect me to take the blame for your ideas." i glared at them.

"you idiots. you appear here when you are supposed to be at school, bringing jadee with you. and what for. you don't have a complete education and six owls between you. you just come in here and act like its nothing, like you havent just thrown your lives away. you have no plans for the future and you wont be able to get a job with the minstry with grades like you two. at least jadee has a plan, at least she has good owl grades and what do the pair of you have?" mrs weasley thunders.

"serously mum you really think so low of us that we don't have a plan." geroge demanded.

"we have everything set up. we have a shop and we have the products." fred told her.

"we will have a joke shop." george said.

"don't like it" fred said.

"you can go stuff yourself." they choursed before storming off.