my big day

i looked in the mirror in the bathroom. today was my big day. my wedding day. in two days time myself, harry, ron and hermione would be looking for horcroxes while the weasleys tried to defend their home. i feel guilt that im leaving my husband behind but i would be in a great deal of danger left here and i would put that family in more danger as i know that they would try to protect them. its for the best that me and harry go on the run for a while.

i walked back into my room and looked at the clock, 4:00 am. its early but theres no point trying to get back to sleep, it wont work. i grabbed my smallest bag and cast an extention charm on it. i went through my suitcase and grabbed the things i thought might be necessery. there were vials of potions, such as liquid luck and poliduce potion, and spell books, a tent, clothes, jumpers and other nessesitys. its best to have it all ready just incase i need to go earlier than expected.

there was a knock on the door and i went to open it. hermione stood there with harrys bag, changes of clothes and books. i let her in and she dropped the things on my bed before letting out a sad sigh and looking out the window. it was only 4:30 so i guess the stess of running away has gotten to us both.

"can you put this stuff in your bag, i've lost mine" hermione asked and i nodded before putting it all in the bag. "i'll carry it for today, since its your wedding day you wont want a bag with you all day"

"thanks" i nodded. "shall we go get something to eat, knowing the veelas they will be up at 6 to get ready and we wont get another chance" she nodded and we got something to eat.

-------

i was right. the girls got up at 6 and me and hermione were forced upstairs to get ready. i was forced into a chair while fleur and hope did my hair and make up.

my hair was twisted around the back of my head, it looked elegant and had no loose strands. fleur put simple make up on me telling me how i was part veela and didn't need much to look perfect. all she used was eye liner, mascara and lipstick.

i turned around to see all the girls in their dresses. they looked beautiful. they forced me into the bathroom to get changed, they wanted me to put my dress on as soon as possiable as i hadn't let them see it yet. it was hung in a dress bag on a hook in the bathroom.

i pulled the silky white fabric over my head, being careful not to ruin my hair and make-up. the top half showed off my figure and the sleeves were made of an almost transparent material. a bow sat on the left hip with a ribbon tied around my waist. it billowed out to just below my knees... it was perfect.

"you okay in there jadee?" hope asked knocking on the door.

"yeah fine" i said opening the door. they all turned around and gasped.

"you look stunning" hermione said.

"thank you" i smiled spinning around. 

"girls the guests will be arriving in two hours are you all okay" mrs weasley asked walking into the room. i hadn't realised it had taken us almost three hours to get ready. tears shone in mrs weasleys eyes as she spotted me. "jadee you look so beautiful"

"thank you" i said giving her a hug.

"i better go finish cooking" mrs weasley said walking out of the room, tears ran down her cheeks.

"jadee" elsa asked and i turned to her. she held out a black box to me. i took it from her and opened it up. inside sat a silver, 4 layered, beaded bracelet which was clasped together. it was lovely.

"thank you" i said, tears ran down my cheeks.

"i chose it and harry paid for it, its from both of us" she said hugging me. hermione helped me put the bracelet on and i grabbed my grandmothers necklace on the bedside table, she also helped me put that on.

i sat down and put my black ankle boots on, i wasn't going for the classic wedding heels, i was going for my simple black boots. i slipped my wand into the ribbon around my waist and stood up. i really felt truely pretty. i smiled at my friends as my door was knocked on.

"is it okay to come in?" it was siius.

"yeah fine" i called and he entered. he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"you look beautiful. your mother would have loved to see you today." sirius said as he hugged me. "you realise you have half an hour left right"

"WHAT?? how does time go so quickly" i said as i began pacing. what if something went wrong? what if i did something wrong? what if fred doesnt want to get married anymore? but this is fred we're talking about he'd love me anyway, he'd never run off and i'm not trying to impress the guests. i'll be fine. i sat on my bed and looked up at my friends, "i'm ready anyway"

-----

hope, hermione, elsa, ginny, fleur and eva had already walked inside. it was just me and sirius to go. i held my head high and me and sirius walked in. my eyes locked with freds. i could do this. sirius passed me over to fred and i grabbed freds hand. i didn't listen to the man until he spoke these words,

"the bride and groom have written their own vows." The man said handing over to us.

"Jadee, if somebody told me before I came to Hogwarts that I would be marrying my best friend I would have said 'ew that's incest' because I thought that George would always and forever be my only best friend. But I was wrong because I met you. Your more than just my best friend your part of me. I love you jadee" Fred said cupping my cheek with one of his hands. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"I love you too. I don't know how to follow that but I can try. You have been one of my best friends since day one, you have stuck by my side, you have been there to hold me, you have made me laugh and made me cry, you have shown me what I can be, you are the one that makes me feel like I do, you are the one I love, you are my family. See that keyword you. It's because you Fred are the one I love and the one I want to marry. You are perfect, you make me feel perfect. It will be forever you and I. It will be forever you and me" I said looking up at him. He smiled back down at me. I heard Mrs weasley, Ginny, Hermione, hope, fleur, Eva and tonks blubbering on the front row.

"do you Fredrick Gideon Weasley take Jadee Ariel Diggory to become your lawful wedded wife" the man asked.

"Always" Fred said

"And do you Jadee Ariel Diggory take Fredrick Gideon Weasley to be your lawful wedded husband" the man asked

"Forever"I replied

"Excellent. I now pronounce you man and wife, you man now kiss the bride" Fred kissed me passionately.

----------

I had my arms loosely draped round Fred's neck as we danced. I held a small piece of paper in my hand. A bright light flashed in and spoke. I was dazed but I know there was panic and I knew the death eaters were coming.

I slipped the note into Fred's pocket and when he wasn't looking I ran to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Hermione apperated us and the last thing I saw was the death eaters appear.