2

2 days later. | 5pm

"Bitch wake up." Asia beat on India's door as she slept.

"Asiaaaa stop." She groaned in frustration, before the door swung open.

"Sista you need to get up and go find yo fat ass some clothes cause we're throwing a party." Asia slapped her ass, and she frowned.

"No we're not. Daddy said you couldn't have anymore parties." She rubbed her eye, looking at her sister.

"Who's going to tell him?" Asia smirked, and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine but if the neighbors call the police again, I had nothing to do with it. Now bye, get the fuck out." She said as she laid back down on her pillows.

"Bitch don't dismiss me. Oh and Koda on her way over here. Said she forgot her keys in your purse or something. And Trey's on his way too, finna get some dick before the party." Asia told her, before walking out of her room.

"Her dumbass ain't forget no fucking keys." India mumbled, raising her naked body out of her bed and walking to her connected bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, and washed her face before peeing. She wiped herself with tissue and then a wipe before flushing and washing her hands.

There was a knock on her door, and she rolled her eyes seeing it open as she dried her hands off.

"You call ya' self still being mad at me?" Kendall walked over to her as she walked out of her bathroom.

India attempted to get back in her bed when Koda grabbed her arm, pulling her body to hers.

"Nikani don't do me like this man." She wrapped her arms around India, making her roll her eyes.

"You smell good baby. Tell me what to do, ion want you mad at me mama." Koda's New York accent came out heavy.

"Nothing. I'm not upset." She shrugged as Koda kissed her neck.

"Don't do that. Talk to me." Koda looked down at her, and she tilted her head to the side.

"Didn't you forget your key in my purse or something?" She sarcastically asked, making Koda roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. India you know I'm not good with commitment. It's not my fault, I never had that before. Nobody ever stuck around besides you. I don't know how to treat you the way you supposed to be treated relationship wise. You deserve it all and I can't give you that. And it piss me off so fucking bad cause I know I want you. I just can't do this until I'm ready. I wanna treat you the right way Nikani. I'm sorry mama." She held her face, and India sniffed, tears falling out her eyes.

"I'm so fucking sorry Kani." Koda wrapped her arms around her as she softly cried.

"Trust me when I say I'm getting you when I'm ready baby. I'm sorry." Kendall lifted her head up, kissing her lips.

India held her face as she kissed her back, letting her push her on the bed. Kendall pulled her shirt off as she climbed between India's legs, bringing her in for another kiss.

India moaned feeling Koda rub against her clit with her thumb, before using the same hand to slip her ring and middle finger inside of India.

She gasped, and Koda smiled into the kiss, sucking her tongue.

"Fuck." India whimpered, and Koda pulled away from the kiss.

"Look at me India." Koda rasped as her fingers curved and twisted at her g spot.

"Shittttt, faster please baby." India held her face, and Koda smirked, speeding her pace up.

"You so pretty. Cum for me mama, show me what I do to you." Koda sucked her neck, making her moan.