29

Six months later.

"Tell mommy wake up

"Tell mommy wake up. Say wake up mama." India heard Kentrell's voice, feeling Skylar, her baby, babbling in her face.

She laughed, opening her eyes, and Skylar's face lit up. They had decided not to name her Keira, instead naming her Skylar Kiday.

"Hi my stinky baby." India kissed all over her face, making her laugh.

"Hey baby." She smiled as Kentrell kissed her lips.

"Good morning mama. Come on, it's time to get up. How you let me wake up before you?" He chuckled, and she waved him off as he grabbed Skylar.

She stood out of her bed, stretching as she walked to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, then washed her face, yawning as she did so.

"Where boo at?" She mumbled, sitting down to pee.

"Making you breakfast. Dumbass nigga can't cook mane." Kentrell chuckled, and she laughed, wiping herself and standing up.

She washed her hands, before grabbing her baby.

"Hey Sky. What you doing baby?" India cooed to her, laughing as she played with her face.

"Nigga what the fuck is you doing?" Kentrell laughed, seeing Von standing over the stove.

"Making bacon dumbass. What the fuck it look like? Wassup baby." Von kissed India's lips, and she laughed as they bickered.

"That ain't no fucking bacon. Shit burnt as hell." Kentrell shook his head, and Von smacked his lips, waving him off.

"Should've woke me up. I would've cooked." India chuckled, holding Skylar as she played with her fingers.

"Bae this shit look terrible. Help him." Kentrell gestured to the stove as he grabbed Sky, and India laughed, standing behind Von.

"I think it looks good boo." She held around his waist, kissing his shoulder as he smiled.

"Just not the bacon." She said, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh.

"Lil folks eat my bacon ain't that right pooh?" Von kissed Skylar's nose as she cooed, making Kentrell smile.

"I'm so mad she only got my nose. Like a nigga nut ain't do fucking nothin'." Kentrell frowned, making Von and India laugh.

"Me and my twizzy." India fed Skylar a piece of scrambled eggs, yawning as she did so.

"What you so tired for ma? You wanna go back to sleep?" Von kissed the side of her face, and she smiled.

"Kiday crazy ass had me up watching Moana with her at 4 in the morning." She mumbled, sitting in Kentrell's lap with Skylar.

"She tired too, fat ass." Kentrell chuckled, watching her dozing off in his arms.

"Wake me up in like two hours I guess. Maybe six." She grabbed her, and they laughed as she walked back to the room.