8

Two months later.

"Kendall stop touching shit you asshole

"Kendall stop touching shit you asshole." India frowned, taking her vase out of her hands.

"Them flodgin' ass flowers. Too broke to buy real ones?" Koda smirked, and she laughed.

"Shut the fuck up. Damn, they gone be pretty forever. Real ones die. And I got enough money to buy your life." India bucked at her, making her laugh.

"Lil ass girls get they own house and go crazy ain't it?" Koda chuckled, sitting on the couch.

"Yup. My shit look good. I did good." She looked around her fully furnished and decorated house.

"You sure did. I'm proud of you baby. Come here." Koda said, and India walked over to her, leaning over to be in her face.

"Aht. No kisses for you." She smirked, holding her face once she leaned in.

"Man it's been a whole ass month. Im feining for you. I want yo pussy in my mouth." Koda pulled her down to be in her lap, and she chuckled.

"That's too damn bad." She smirked, and Koda rolled her eyes, gripping her ass.

"You look good mama." Koda told her, running her hands up her body.

Koda's phone rang, and India unintentionally glanced at it, before frowning, reading the 'Baby' contact.

"You got a girlfriend?" India asked, and Koda turned her phone off.

"No." Koda said, and she frowned.

"Kendall don't lie to me. You know I hate that. Who is she?" She mumbled, holding her face.

"I swear that ain't my bitch. Just somebody I'm fucking on." Koda told her, and India attempted to get out of her lap, and Koda held her waist.

"Why are you lying? Kendall I don't care if you have a girlfriend, I just don't want you touching me like this if you do." India frowned.

"I don't have shit to lie for Nikani. You want me to call her and you ask? I don't be cuffing these hoes, you know that." She returned the frown.

"So why is her contact baby?" India retorted.

"That's apart of her name." Koda told her.

"Who is it?" She asked, and Koda chuckled.

"Bali Baby." Koda said, and India slowly nodded.

"Let me up." India tapped her hands that were around her waist.

"No. India that's not my girl, you ain't stepping on nobody toes. And even if you was I wouldn't give a fuck. I miss you." Koda rasped, putting her face in her neck.

"Nikani I miss you baby." Koda reached over her ass, her hand resting on India's slit, making her bite her lip.

"No. No Amouri we not doing this again." India lowly moaned, feeling Koda rub against her clit.