32

2 days later.

"You so pretty baby

"You so pretty baby." India smiled, sitting in the bathtub with Skylar as she watched Moana on the TV that was mounted inside the wall.

She watched as Sky babbled to her, pointing between the movie and her toys, and India softly smiled.

"Dada?" She looked at India, and tears immediately brimmed in her eyes.

"I miss them too baby. Mommy sorry. I love you." India kissed her forehead, and Skylar reached to wipe the tears that fell out of her eyes, making her pout.

She loved her daughter so much. She'd never felt such a strong bond of love before. Skylar was her whole life, she didn't know what she'd do without her.

"Luh you." Skylar babbled, and India's eyes widened.

"Oh my god! Say it again fat mama. I love you." India tried not to cry as she picked her up.

"Luh you. Luh you. Luh you. Mama." Sky repeated, babbling against her face, and India pouted.

"I love you so much baby. Soooo much. Mommy love you a lot." India kissed all over her face, making her giggle.

India had read before Skylar was born, kids were most likely to repeat what they hear the most, starting at around 7 months, and she was now 10 months.

So India made sure to tell Skylar all the time that she loved her, because that's what India wanted to hear from her first. She was so happy, she wished Kentrell and Von were there to witness it.

India sighed, bathing herself and Sky, before stepping out the tub with her.

India hadn't heard from Von nor Kentrell in the last two days, both of them were ignoring her calls and texts, their location was off so she couldn't see them. She'd checked their studios, and they weren't there.

She hated how they'd turned the situation around on her, and made it her fault when all she did was try to help.

India let tears fall out of her eyes as she grabbed her and Skylar an outfit to wear.

She sat her on the bed, letting her play on her iPad as India got dressed. She did her hair in the mirror, tying on her sneakers, and then spraying her perfume.

She grabbed her phone, calling Kendall as she rubbed baby lotion in on Skylar.

"Wassup baby? Lemme take you out to dinner." Kendall mocked the tiktok, answering on the first ring, making her laugh.

"Actually I was thinking more like Chuck E Cheese. Maybe the park or something?" India mumbled, getting her baby dressed.

"Are you crying Nikani?" Kendall asked, and India sighed, wiping her face.

"Yes but I'm okay, I'm just overwhelmed. I don't wanna be sad so come take me out the house please." India sniffed.

"I'm on my way baby. I'ma be there in like 15 minutes." Koda told her.