17

One month later. | October 12th, 2021.

India was currently laying in her bed, watching Bad Girls Club on her TV as she ate her strawberry sweet tarts ropes.

"If somebody don't beat this bitch Winter ass, I bet I do." She mumbled to herself, not wanting to wake Von up who was asleep next to her.

She sighed in boredom, grabbing her phone and FaceTiming Kentrell.

The call connected on the first ring, making her smile.

"Hey baby." She sat up, watching him smile.

"Wassup pretty girl? What you doin' mama?" He licked over his lips as he stared at her.

"Watching bad girls club. Von sleep and I'm bored and I miss you." She pouted.

"I miss you too. When I wrap this feature up I'm coming back home to you fat ma." He told her, and she smiled.

"How's it going? You almost done?" She asked.

"Almost. It's Nicki so you know I gotta do my big one." He said, looking away from the camera at the engineer board in front of him.

"And you will. You talent comes naturally. You'll do good boo." She mumbled, and he smiled, grabbing his phone and standing up.

"Preciate you baby. You tired?" He asked, watching her look at herself in the camera.

 You tired?" He asked, watching her look at herself in the camera

"A little bit. I wanna wait on you though. You look so handsome baby." She laid back on her pillow, pulling her covers over her.

"You make my dick hard. I wanna fuck you til you scream." He told her, and she laughed.

"Why couldn't you just say thank you?" She smiled.

"Ion know. I wasn't loved as a child." He shrugged, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"You crazy as hel-you have to go?" She slightly frowned, hearing his engineer call his name.

"Yeah baby. I won't be long. I'll be home in like an hour, I promise." He said, and she lowly sighed before nodding.

"You sad fat mama?" He licked over his lips, watching her unintentionally pout.

"I miss you, and I want you home. But I don't wanna be a brat and make you miss work." She mumbled softly, and he smiled.

"You my brat, ion mind baby. I swear I ain't gone take long, and Ima bring you some food. You want some wings?" He asked, and she grinned, making him laugh.

"No, subway. Thank you boo. I love you." She kissed the camera, smiling as he did the same.

"I love you too baby." He waved, before hanging up.

She put her phone down, turning to lay on her side, facing Von.

She rubbed over his lips as he slept, pushing his dreads out his face.