11

A week later.

"Von move." India mumbled, awakening from her sleep.

"Baby get off me, I'm hot." She tapped him awake as he slept on top of her.

"Nikani stop." He rasped, sleep laced in his voice as he locked her body under his.

"Dayvon I'm hot. Move please." She said, and he smacked his lips, getting off of her and moving to the far side of her bed.

She turned to lay on her stomach, pulling the cover off of her top half.

"Baby I can't sleep like this. Stop playin'." He mumbled, pulling her back under him, flipping her to lay on her back.

She kept her eyes closed, breathing slow as he rubbed her sides.

"Stop." She moved his head once he kissed her nipple, and he chuckled. He held her arms to her sides, leaving kisses on her chest.

"You're so annoying." She mumbled, opening her eyes as he took her nipple in his mouth. He let her arms up, and she grabbed the back of his head, biting her lip.

He trailed kisses down her body, sucking her skin in certain spots, and she smiled as he came up to kiss her lips.

"Wassup ma." He kissed her cheek, picking her up and standing up with her.

"Good morning boo." She mumbled as he carried her to the bathroom.

The two of them brushed their teeth, then washed their face.

India sat on the toilet to pee as Von started some shower water.

She checked her phone, seeing a few missed calls from Kentrell, making her curse to herself.

"Baby I'm finna go get something to drink real quick, you want something?" She asked as Von stepped in the shower.

"Nah ma you good." He rasped, and she wiped herself, flushing the toilet and walking out of the bathroom, to the kitchen.

She called Kentrell, placing the phone to her ear and running the sink water so that Von couldn't hear her.

"Nikani why you ignoring my calls baby? I miss you." Kentrell said once the call connected.

"I miss you too, and I was sleep boo. I just woke up." She mumbled.

"Answer yo FaceTime." He replied, and she mentally cursed, pulling her phone from her ear and accepting the request.

"What you in the kitchen fa'?" He asked, licking his lips at her naked body.

"Getting a caprisun. What you doing?" She seen him in his room.

"Nothin'. Finna go play the game wit' KD. Come over, I miss you and ion feel like driving." He told her.

"I'm busy today baby." She said, grabbing a caprisun out of her refrigerator.

"No you ain't I checked your schedule. Youn have no shoots or nothin'." He rose an eyebrow, and she chuckled.

"I have friends you know." She smiled, and he rolled his eyes.

"Aight Nikani." He said before hanging up, and she frowned.

She put her phone back on do not disturb, walking to her room. She tossed her phone on the bed, walking in her bathroom and throwing the empty juice pouch in the trash.

She opened the shower door, stepping in behind Von.

She smirked, touching his ass, making him mug as he turned around.

"Don't start with that gay shit girl. Ion fucking like that." He frowned at her, and she laughed.

"I don't say that when you touch mine." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.