7

Same Day.

India limped in her house, hissing as she held her lower half

She couldn't believe Von had her body sore off head. It felt like she'd just got dicked down with a monster. That was the best head she'd ever received. She was officially over Koda.

India walked up the stairs, and in her room, to her bathroom.

She took a quick steaming hot shower that soothed her body, before stepping out and drying off.

She rubbed her cocoa butter in on her skin, pulling on a pair of thongs, pulling her boxers over them.

She pulled on a T shirt, packing a bag, deciding she'd get dressed in the car because she was too tired as of now.

She grabbed a blunt out of her drawer that Von had stocked them with, lighting it and putting it to her lips.

India could still feel a heartbeat in her lower half, and she shifted uncomfortably as she smoked.

She finished the blunt, her eyes red and low as she walked in her bathroom. She took a boomerang, posting it on Instagram.

indiaroyale

Liked by kingvonfromdao and 233,210 others

indiaroyale : Tired. 😩😅
View all 3,465 comments
saweetie : Too bad! Come outside!
kodabrix : 😍😍😍😍😍
nbakd2x : Found u hoe

India's phone rang, her sister's contact flashing. She ignored the call, grabbing her bag, putting on her Yeezy foam runners, and jogging down the stairs.

She deleted KD's comment before anyone saw it, laughing. She followed him back on Instagram as she walked out of the house, locking it up.

She was glad her body wasn't sore because she wasn't trying to explain how she got it to Asia and Kesha.

She got in Asia's G Wagon, closing the door at the same time Kesha sped off.

"Bitch you barley let me get in." India laughed as she drove.