27

A month later.

"Something deep down in my soul said cry girl. When I saw you and that girl walking around whoo ooh." India sung with Beyoncé as she mopped her living room.

"Now what if I just slip and bust my ass." She mumbled to herself, laughing.

"India you supposed to be on bedrest fat ass." Kentrell walked in the front door, sitting groceries on the floor.

"I'm not finna be in the depressing ass room." She mumbled, shrugging as she dried her floor.

"Okay so sit on the couch. Why are you cleaning yo already clean floor?" He chuckled, walking over to her.

"That lady yall paid didn't clean my shit right." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"So you see I love you so much that I don't wanna watch you leave me baby." She held his face, softly pecking his lips, making him smile.

"I was just, I was just, I was just sitting here thinking of your kiss, and your warm embrace yeah." She wrapped her arms around his neck, swaying side to side with him.

"You so pretty baby." He told her, and she smiled.

"And baby, and baby, baby I'd rather be blind boy, then to see you walk away, walk away from me yeah." She held his face, singing in his ear, making him laugh as he reached to grip her ass.

"Nigga them was not all the fucking bags and you knew that." Von dropped another load of groceries on the floor as he walked inside, and India laughed.

"Nigga so. You got it. You a strong health black man." Kentrell shrugged, letting India go as she laughed again.

"Wassup ma, you okay?" Von leaned down to kiss her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You do not have to ask me that everyday." She chuckled, and he rubbed her face.

"Are you?" He asked, and she nodded.

"I am, I promise. Did y'all have a hard time picking them up from the store?" She pulled away from Von to pick up the bags off the floor.

"India quit touching shit. Go sit down, we got this." Kentrell took the bags from her, and she laughed.

"Hell nah. You need to start ordering online more often. All I had to do was park and they put all this shit in the car for us." Von told her.

"Cause when I send y'all dumbasses with a list y'all never get what y'all supposed to." She chuckled as they put the groceries up.

"We need a fucking food stamp card. Spend damn near two thousand dollars on groceries every two weeks." Kentrell mumbled, making her laugh.

"Now you know that don't put a damn dent in your pocket." She replied, grabbing a pack of blueberry sour straws.

"It put a dent on his forehead." Von said, and Kentrell mushed his head, making him and India laugh.

"That was so lame. India why you laughing? Fat ass girl." Kentrell bucked at her, and her jaw dropped.

"I didn't even say anything! That was him." She frowned, pointing to Von as he laughed.

"So. You don't need to be laughing. Laugh yo fat ass on a treadmill." He shrugged, and her jaw dropped again.

"Kentrell!" She punched his shoulder, and he hissed, laughing.

"Baby beat his ass." India looked at Von, who nodded.

"Let's throw them shits folks nem." Von said before swinging on Kentrell, who ducked, laughing as he caught him in his jaw.