33

Next Day.

India felt herself becoming hot in her sleep, making her frown, trying to turn her body

She opened her eyes, looking under the covers, seeing two sets of arms around her. She looked over, seeing Kentrell asleep, a small pout on his face.

She didn't know whether to be happy that him and Von were back home, or upset. She slid quietly out of their grip, going to her bathroom.

Remembering she didn't finish her shower last night, she brushed her teeth, then stepped back inside.

She took a quick shower, then lotioned up her body, before sitting on the toilet.

She looked in her bathroom closet, grabbing four pregnancy tests she'd bought the day before yesterday.

She peed on them, sitting them on the counter and waiting for them to load.

She yawned, throwing on a muscle shirt and boxers, before looking back at the tests.

She chuckled, blowing out a breath of relief as she threw the tests in the trash.

India walked out of her room, and into Skylar's, smiling see her laying awake, her fingers in her mouth.

"Hey mommy baby. You up early today boo." India picked her up, before scrunching her face up.

"Oh that's why? You shitty girl." India frowned, laying her on her changing station.

She got her cleaned off, and then took her a quick bath, putting a onesie over her diaper.

"Luh you." Skylar said in the middle of babbling, making India chuckle as she continued feeding her breakfast.

"You smell good stinky mama." India kissed the side of her face, laughing as Skylar paid her no mind.

She wiped her mouth off, cleaning up the mess, before walking with her back in their room.

"Get up." India turned the light on, tapping Kentrell awake, hearing Von in the bathroom.

"Get up, so we can talk. Come on." India pulled the covers back, and Kentrell groaned as he stretched.

His eyes opened, and he looked at Skylar, a smile gracing his face as he reached for her.

"No." India stepped back, and he frowned.

"I can't hold my daughter?" He tilted his head to the side as Von walked out of the bathroom.

"You didn't wanna hold her for two days, so no. You can't hold my daughter." She emphasized the 'my', and he stood up, walking in the bathroom.

"Move, don't touch me Von." India mumbled, taking his hands off her waist, dodging his kiss.

Von stared at her as she climbed in her bed with Skylar in her lap, pulling the cover over them as Skylar held on to her boob.