19

Two weeks later.

"Get up baby. Wake up." Kentrell kissed India's neck as she slept, and Von laughed.

"You all in my baby face with that hot ass breath. Get the fuck back." Von mushed his head, and Kentrell smacked his lips.

"Bitch my breath don't stank." Kentrell leaned over blowing his minty breath in Von's face, making him laugh again.

"Bae wake up." Kentrell held India's face, softly kissing her lips as Von kissed her neck, and she began to stir in her sleep.

"Y'all are so obsessive." She mumbled, keeping her eyes closed as they kissed her body.

Von left a hickey on her neck, and she grabbed his head moaning as she kissed Kentrell back.

"Oh my god move." She laughed, pulling away from them, making them laugh.

"Leave me alone." She turned to lay on her stomach, tucking her hands in them her boxers.

"These mufuckas nice. Why you ain't get me none?" Von slapped her ass, gripping it as he stared at the froot loop boxers she wore.

"You smell like fruit loops too." Kentrell smirked, blowing bubbles on her ass, making her laugh as she turned the other way.

"Oh my goddddd leave me alone." She laughed, pulling the cover over her as they wrapped their arms around her.

"It's time for you to get up. We bored." Kentrell rubbed her chest as she laid on her back.

"You smell good as fuck even in your sleep." Von kissed her shoulder, and she shook her head at them.

"Nigga you think she switch smells in her sleep or somethin'?" Kentrell frowned at Von, who smacked his lips.

"I swear this nigga been at my fucking neck since we got up. You better put yo dog on a leash Kani." Von chuckled, and Kentrell reached over to pop his neck, making Von and India laugh.

"I can't stand y'all." She mumbled, raising up out of her bed, shaking her head as the two of them followed her.

"Y'all need a girlfriend or something." She said after brushing her teeth.

"Don't piss me off." Both of them said, simultaneously smacking their lips at each other.

"Y'all wanna be me sooo bad." She laughed, walking to her kitchen and yawning.

"Nigga why is you so fucking close." Kentrell swung at Von who ducked, laughing.

India grabbed her cheesecake out of the refrigerator, opened it and grabbing a fork.

She cut a piece, putting it in her mouth as she watched the two of them bicker.

"Bae ain't I'm yo favorite?" Kentrell looked over at her as she ate her cheesecake.

"Kani don't lie." Von said, and she laughed, cutting another piece.

"Hm." She held it up to Kentrell's mouth, putting it inside before he could reply.

"Here V Roy." She put it to his mouth, letting him eat it off of her fork.

"It's good?" She asked, watching both of them nod as Kentrell took her fork to cut another piece, and she laughed.

"You made that?" Von asked, grabbing a fork out of the silverware holder to cut him a slice.

"Yeah. I can't wait for thanksgiving. Had to make sure I still knew how to make it." She mumbled, opening her mouth to let Kentrell feed her a piece.

Von grabbed her chin, kissing her and taking the cheesecake out her mouth, making her push him back as she laughed.

"You fucking nasty." She laughed, wiping his mouth as he shrugged.