20

3 days later | November 22nd, 2021.

"Ken slow down!" India laughed as he ran around her house with her on his back.

"Damn nigga." Kentrell laughed, running into Von as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Playing too damn much." Von chuckled as Kentrell fell back on the bed, putting his weight on top of India.

"Nigga you fat as fuck. Get off me." India struggled to get out, making him laugh.

"Tell me I'm yo favorite." He said, leaning back on her, holding her legs around his waist.

"Hell nah bae don't lie." Von said without looking up from his phone.

"You better say it or you finna die." Kentrell laughed, hearing her cough.

India got her hand from under him, wrapping her arm around his neck and putting him in a chokehold, flipping them over.

"Aight I quit." Kentrell laughed, and she smirked, reaching back and gripping his ass.

"Mane you playing too much. Get yo fat ass off me." Kentrell flipped them over, and she laughed as he tickled her sides.

"Okay! Okay, stop. I quit." She grabbed his hands, a koolaid smile on her face, making him smile.

He leaned down, kissing the side of her face, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you baby." She kissed all over his face, and he laughed.

"I love you too girl. Now get yo strong ass off me." He chuckled, and she let his neck go.

"Nigga hungry as hell." Kentrell ran his hand over his hair, walking out of her room and to the kitchen.

"Come here baby. You okay?" India pulled Von to stand in front of her by the towel around his waist.

"Yeah, I'm texting this dumbass promoter tryna figure out a different day to host at a club. I ain't fucking working on thanksgiving." He said, turning his phone off and throwing it on the bed.

"As you shouldn't. I'll beat his ass for you." She told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hm, gimme kiss." He leaned down, and she smiled as she pressed her lips against his. She took his bottom lip in her mouth, holding his face once her wrapped his arms around her waist.

She pulled back, kissing his lips twice, making him smile.

"You my baby. You know that? My favorite person alive I swear." He told her, and she blushed, hiding her face in his neck, making him laugh.

"You always tell me that and I get shy every time like I never heard it before." She mumbled rubbing his torso.

"As you should." He said, and she laughed, laying back and letting him go, watching him get dressed.

"Bae we doing that YouTube video or no?" Kentrell walked on the room, eating a sweet tarts rope.

"Kentrell give me my stuff." She snatched the package from him, and he smacked his lips.

"Y'all always eating my snacks bruh. I ask what y'all be wanting from the store, eat the shit y'all got." She frowned, taking one out and eating it.

"I be forgetting." Von shrugged, and Kentrell nodded, agreeing.

"Well remember. Come on." She stood up, making sure her hair was okay before leading the way to her beauty room.

She sat down on her couch, and Kentrell and Von sat on the sides of her as she sat her camera up.