22

One month later.

"Bitch those would look so damn good on you

"Bitch those would look so damn good on you." Kesha pointed to a pair of jeans, and India turned her head.

"Ouuuu yesss. Bee what you think?" India held the pair of jeans to her legs.

"Bitch try them on." Brittany laughed, making her laugh as she took the jeans off the hook.

"Austin I'm fine." India laughed as he followed her to the entrance of the dressing rooms.

"I'll wait out here." He told her, and she nodded, walking to the ladies dressing rooms and into one of the stalls.

She pulled off the shorts she was wearing, bending over to pick up her phone that'd fell out of her pocket.

She scrunched her face up, quickly grabbing the trash can and throwing up into it.

She groaned, letting the vomit fall out of her mouth as she cried.

"India? Are you alright?" Austin called into the rooms.

"Yes. Can you bring me a water bottle and gum? I'm in stall 7." She mumbled.

"Yes ma'am." He replied, and she heard his footsteps retreat as she sat on the bench, wiping her mouth with a baby wipe from her purse.

There was a knock on the stall door before a water bottle and a pack of gum was slid underneath the door.

"Thank you Austin." She mumbled, grabbing the water bottle and swishing water around in her mouth before spitting it out into the trash.

She chewed a piece of gum, standing up and wiping her mouth with another baby wipe.

She tried on the jeans, looking at her ass in the mirror. She nodded in approval before pulling them off and putting her shorts back on.

India's phone began vibrating with notifications, and she frowned, unlocking it as she walked out with her jeans.

"You alright?" Austin asked, following her back to Kesha and Brittany.

"Yeah, thank you." She smiled, putting her AirPods in her ear.

"Aye, aye, you a bum, you bitch ass nigga. Go dig all three of yo bruddas' up wit' yo scary ass. You a bitch stop running from me I ain't in no competition wit' you, stop writing me you a hoe."

"Bitch ass nigga you ain't no killa'. You wan' be like me, you write me all day. You a hoe."

"I could double ba-aye, I could fuck any bitch nigga gone try to double back and fuck the bitch. I could fuck ya' mama, you gone try to fuck ya mama. You a bitch-you a pure bitch!" India listened to the many videos Kentrell had posted to his Instagram story.

"Aye say, I catch you tryna fuck wit' Nikani on god that shit over. Keep fucking writing me you hoe ass nigga. On God it's war bout that pussy I ain't never fucking lied. Nigga I'm on yo shit on soul I wish you fucking would even look at her bitch I'll thrash yo shit." India listened to Kentrell's response to a post made about her, seeing it posted on the shaderoom and her jaw dropped.