4

One month later.

"I miss you." India pouted, looking in the FaceTime camera at Von.

"You spoiled as hell folks nem." He chuckled, glancing at the camera as he drove.

"Your point? You hate me?" She frowned, and he laughed.

"I miss you too ma. You wanna go on a date?" He asked, and she smiled.

He had took her out almost every other day since they'd met. Whether it was just chilling at his house, walking through a park, or out to eat, he just liked being around her.

"Yes. But it'd have to be after today because I'm going to some concert with Asia and Kesha." She mumbled.

"For who?" He parked his car, picking up his phone as he got out.

"I don't know, I wasn't really listening. I lost a bet so I have to go." She shrugged, seeing him walk in a building.

"You eat today?" He asked, walking in a different room, and she heard other voices.

"Yes. When are you coming back?" She mumbled, watching him put headphones on.

"Tomorrow. Just had to fly down here for an interview. Ima come get you when I land boo." He told her, and she nodded.

"Okay. Kisses." She grinned, and he laughed, kissing the top of his phone, before smiling.

"Bye baby." He waved, and she waved back before she hung up.

She put her phone under her pillow as she began to doze off, wanting to take a nap before her girls drug her out for the night.

There was a knock on her room door, before it opened and she kept her eyes closed. Familiar with the cologne, her heart dropped.

"Nikani." Koda called as she closed the door, and India pretended to be asleep.

She heard shuffling before feeling Koda lay next to her, wrapping her arms around her.

"I know you up. I miss you baby." Koda held tight around her waist, and she opened her eyes, locking eyes with her.

India wrapped her arms around her neck, tossing her leg over her.

"I miss you. Why you been ignoring me?" Koda reached down to grip her ass, and she shrugged.

"I didn't feel like talking." She mumbled, pulling Koda closer to her.

"So. I'm not somebody you can just not feel like talking to. I said I missed you, you ain't miss me?" Koda asked.

To tell the truth, she really hadn't been worried about Koda. Von had her on her toes everyday, it made her happy to finally receive attention in the way she wanted, and only her.

"A lil' bit." She smirked, and Koda laughed.

"Shut the fuck up. Come here." Koda grabbed her face, and India smiled as she pulled her face to be in front of hers.